Chapter 5

Wow we're already here at chapter 5. I thought I would be lazy and just quit but I can never stop. So y'all know the drill. I don't own Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, they strictly belong to Daron Nefcy. I don't own the picture either. With that I hope you enjoy Chapter 5 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco woke up with the sun in his eyes. It was quiet and peaceful, only the morning doves singing their lovely tune. The sun began it's adventure into the sky, preforming it's job as if it was a hobby. The sky turning from pastel into a bright blue with few clouds. Marco looked around to see that some Stump Day decorations were still out even though it was about a week ago. It was surprising that Mewni's weather was off and on with cold and hot. One day it was a beach day and the next it was time to play in the snow. He never thought much about it, because he's seen stranger things in his life.

Marco looked down to see the love of his life softly sleeping in his eyes. She looked so angelic, so beautiful even though her life was a living hell right now. It pained him to know that she was hurting so much and he didn't know for all this time. He wished he could've talked with her about it, tell her how everything was going to be fine, walk her every step of the way with her while she claims her throne. But alas, she never told him, thus him feeling like he was a bad Boyfriend for not being so cautious about her well being.

He thought maybe that he could treat her with something to make her smile. A smile he hasn't seen since she left Earth all those years ago.

"Maybe I can go and get her some flowers from the gardens...she'll like those, right?"

Marco wiggled himself out of Star's arms as he slowly left her room as carefully and cautious as he could. He didn't want to cause a scene and get her in trouble. Successfully, he ran to his room down the hall and got ready for the day. Instead of his wearing his normal red hoodie, he settled for a plain white T-shirt and black jeans. He brushed his hair and brushed his teeth, and set out to the garden.

Star's P.O.V.

I woke up the sun in my eyes. I wish it weren't so bright. I have a headache from last night. All that dancing, the spinning, stomping, jumping, it was all too much. Maybe Mom will let me to rest all day to catch up with Marco, instead of attending to my royal duties. Speaking of Marco where is he? He was with me when we went to bed now he's gone. I wasn't dreaming right? No that can't be. Wait the bed smells like him, nevermind he was here.

No one's P.O.V.

"Star left her room without bothering to put a robe on or shoes. It got really cold in the palace, ecspecialy in the morning, and it was easy to catch a cold. It didn't matter to her she wanted to be with Marco no matter out.

She barged into his room," Marco where the hell are you?" She was highly irritated. She missed his strong arms around her. She missed the feeling of his heart beating as it echoed through her head.  She looked through his room, he wasn't in his bed, or in the bathroom, not the gigantic closet that he begged her not to give him. She left his room, Making her way to the kitchen. Maybe he was making her some nachos, actually she wanted some nachos right now. She sped her way through the castle, opening and closing doors, asking for the boy from Earth that stole her heart.

She didn't even care if she woke her parents up. If she had to turn the whole kingdom upside-down just to find him she would surely do it. She finnaly made her way to the kitchen.

"HaveyouseenMarcoDiaz?"

" Woah, woah, woah, Sorry Princess I didn't understand a single word you just said," said the head chef. He laughed slightly. Star, with gritted teeth replied slowly, but clearly," Have you seen Marco Diaz?"