eighteen

NuMBer TwO iN #jaCkAnDErSon

& 2k ReAds

WHAT THE FUCK

THANKS

sorry i typed like that i got excited🤦🏻‍♀️

anyway thanks<3

u guy are pretty DANG SNAZZY

fuck

i hate myself

anyways i luv u guys !!

k sorry NOW U CAN READ
<3333333

my endless looOoOOoove
~morgan

chapter 18: hands

mel's pov

i was having brunch with my manger at some place with overpriced coffee. i don't even like coffee. i ordered a muffin.

"okay, mel. so i mailed your mother her plane ticket and she said your father has to work and will be there later." i nod. "she'll stay for the first month so your settled and then let you go. but don't worry, i'll still be there and i'm sure you'll befriend the crew and cast quick, they are so wonderful." she smiles.

i've never been to italy so i was excited. not to mention i've fangirled over most of the cast. not to mention my fucKING LOVE INTEREST was owen teague. (don't fucking fight me. i think he's hot.)

i should tell finn, since he's worked with him before.

"mel?"

"oh uh yeah?"

"are you listening?"

"yeah yeah sorry, continue." i nod.

"okay, you'll meet the cast and do your first script read the week you get there, so it'll get pretty busy. your mom and i can't be there the first day of meeting the cast but we can help any other day." i nod again for her to continue.

"as i said the cast and crew are so great!" she squeals, "they're excited to meet you too!"

"really?" i make a confused face.

"well of course."

this is gonna sound super dumb and cliche but honestly sometimes i forget i have fans. i act and i love it. i don't treat it as a job, more as i hobby. it's silly, sometimes i'll have swarms of people run up to me and i'll have to stop and think. it's weird to think that people 'stan' or have fan accounts of me.

time skip* with the band

we were at ayla's house, malcom was spinning around in the chair at her desk. finn was laying across her bed with his head hanging off the edge, and ayla was on my lap on the bean bag. (if u don't have a friendship like that. get one). jack was playing ayla's electric guitar on the floor against the wall.

i like jack a lot. it's so awkward hanging out with the whole band now though. we've told each other we like one another, we've kissed multiple times and haven't bring any of it up with the others.

"oh! finn!" i yell. he rolls over so he's on his stomach looking at me.

"okay so i've told ayla, malcom and jack some news but i wanted to tell you in real life!" i get excited.

"okay..." he sits up so he's on the edge of the bed.

"okay, okay." i smile wide, "so in about two weeks, i should be in italy to film a movie." i practically smile the entire time.

"oh my god, that's so cool!"

"okay so you worked with owen teague right?" he nods.

"me and him are gonna have a ton of scenes together."

"that's awesome, he's so chill."

"like what kind of 'a lot' of scenes?" jack chimes in.

"well i don't think i can tell you guys but my character, sloan, is owens characters girlfriend. his character is like a grungy drug dealer. it's exciting." i say extra cheery.

his face scrunches up a bit in confusion. "you didn't tell me that."

"well it's not that important." i shrug.

he wides his and looks around a bit, trying to tell me something without saying anything.

i shrug again.

small time skip* jack walking mel to her hotel.

3rd person pov

btw the pic up top is the area mel's hotel is at :)

ayla's house was in the city, close to the hotel so jack decided to walk her back to her hotel. they were both tense and the walk was kinda awkward for some reason. mel being mel decided to break the awkward silence, "why are you being so quiet? this is the most awkward walk i've taken." she looks at him.

his eyes kinda widen, "sorry, what do you wanna talk about?" he says kinda quietly.

"sorry i just- i don't know."

"so are you excited for italy." he asks.

"well i guess. i love traveling and i love airplanes," they both laugh a bit, "i just- i'll miss you guys." he looks at her.

"yeah, we'll miss you." she looks at him.

they look at each other.

after a second they both look away with an awkward breathy laugh. they walk again in silence, this time it wasn't awkward, it was comfortable.

as they walked down the dim lit side walk, few people passed and busy cars sped by. jack hand brushed mel's and she looked up at him as his gaze was still straight ahead. she looked down and buy her lip shyly.

his hand brushed hers again.

after a third time, mel saw jack smiling at himself.

she silently laughed and grabbed his hand. their fingers wrapped around each others as they walked.

they talked about music and movies from the early 2000s until they got back to meld hotel. he watched her walk back inside. she turned around with a wide smile and waved goodbye.

he did the same.

——————————
thanks for everything 💕

sorry for all the time skips lol there's a big one next chapter tho lol