Chapter 11

A/N: Good day, everyone! May you excuse my ass for plugging in a different story in this chapter. :D

To my dear Filipino readers, if ever any of you guys are interested in reading stories that take place in a college timeline, such as romance books that occur between two students and then their story goes on as they eventually grew up, you might want to check my new published story entitled My Favorite Sight To See

***

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly

And is also known as a busta

Always talkin' about what he wants

And just sits on his broke ass

I sung along as I was doing my makeup.

It's been days already since our classes started, and so far, professors have only discussed lessons and have not yet given us tasks, which I am very thankful for.

I am now preparing as Jia and I have decided that we will go out once both of us are finally free of any schedule, and tada! This is the day! Gosh, I've been feeling a lot giddy ever since she asked me if I'm free today, and if so, maybe we could finally hang out. 

Just thinking about what we could do while we're together, how I would get a chance to be near her again and see how every expression would carve in her beautiful countenance up close is already enough to send me over the moon.

I still can't figure out how I got into this situation though. I was literally just a hopeless supporter who desired to watch her perform in person someday, and now I get to hang out with her? Surreal!

I don't want no scrub

A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me

Hangin' out the passenger side

Of his best friend's ride

Trying to holla at me

I hummed as the song finally reached its outro, doing my hair this time.

"I don't want no scru— oop!" I immediately turned and walked toward my bed's side table as I heard my phone rang. It might be Jia calling.

I smiled out of fulfillment as I wasn't wrong about the caller being Jia. I didn't waste any more time and quickly tapped the accept button, "Hi!"

"Hey," I tried really hard to resist my urge to squeal the moment I heard her voice that sound so soothing. She's so annoying! She was yet again making my jaw and cheeks hurt from smiling too much.

"Where can I pick you up?" I bit my lip, trying to suppress my smile before answering because I might sound super excited about meeting her.

I mean, I am indeed super excited about meeting her again, but it would be too embarrassing if Jia notice it herself.

"How 'bout at LINI Daily Coffee?" I suggested and smiled when I heard her hummed, "Sounds good?"

"Yup, that sounds good to me. Do you also wanna grab coffee first before we go for the trip?"

"I'd love that," I giggly said. "Anyway, where exactly do you plan to take me to? I've been asking you the same question since yesterday and you kept being mysterious about it," I pouted although she cannot see me. The only thing she told me was to wear an outfit I feel the most comfortable with since we're not going somewhere fancy any way.

I rolled my eyes in disbelief when I heard her laughing on the other end of the line. This woman, really.

"Well, I am being mysterious about it for an obvious reason that I want to surprise you. Just look forward to it, I'm sure you would love it there."