TFP (1)

Bella

Let me introduce myself.

Bella Paige

17 years old , well almost 17 years old

Socially awkward

Here's a little fairytale about me;

Once upon a time, I met Talia on my first day of grade school.

Then Talia committed suicide 5 years later because of family problems; that day was the saddest day of my entire life.

Months later, I destroyed and ruined my dad's car by accidentally running it into another truck and no, I wasn't hurt.

For the first time in 2 years after Talia's death, I finally made a new friend, Eden. Eden has been my best friend since that day we met. We just clicked the moment we started speaking.

One day, Eden and I broke into a club in the middle of the night then later, got busted by the cops. 3 days in JuVi wasn't a good experience at all.

A year later, I thought I was going psychotic because  I was developing some sorta crush for Eden.

Then, I found out my mom was diagnosed with Cancer.

Apparently, She was also the QB of her football team back in her high school days.

Eden tried out for the football team in his first day of high school and earned the position of the school's wide receiver.

With time, I realised my love for Eden was just a phase I was going through during puberty.

Several weeks later, my dad walked out on Mom and me with another woman.

I earned the name Brown for my big brown eyes and it just became our own thing in school.

To my surprise, I became obsessed with football but never dared to try out for the football team but I was elected as the owner and the president of our school's blog in my sophomore year.

Months passed, I got home to hear my mother died on my birthday. I stopped celebrating my birthday from that day and I officially marked my birthday as the worst day of my life.
Newsflash; never attended the funeral.

2 years after that tragic incident, Eden and I found out our favourite sandwich was the pb&j sandwich and we renamed it the peanut-jelly sandwich after realising peanut butter and jelly was too long to pronounce.
It's stupid, I know. We were stupid back then but it became a thing we both only understood.

And there came happily ever after.
The End

.

.

.

.

.

.
Na...I'm just kidding, there's no such thing as a happily ever after. ..don't believe that shit. It doesn't exist.

That sums up my life till now in 19 paragraphs

Well, it's only 16. The rest of the three are quite embarrassing but ill say it anyway.

Before once upon a time, Maddison and I were best friends back in kindergarten but then she suddenly became bitchy towards me.

One day, I drooled over Eden's hotness which was quite recently. Let's say last summer.

And