Part 3

"This year quite the stellar crop, huh ?" One of the exam officials in the screening room stated.

"Nah no way to know yet."

"But this should tell us more." One of the officials said as he pressed the Yaruki switch. The ground started to vibrate as the humongous robot rose from the ground.

"Time to dip." Y/N as he tried to power up his quirk but feeling a tight strain in his legs.

"Shit ! , I can't move my whole body cramping I over did." everybody was running away from it that robot definitely wasn't something that could be taken down. I was so distracted that I didn't even notice when Bakugo had left the area as well damn it. I couldn't believe it out of all the times my quirk could shutdown had to be now. I struggled straining my muscles till my veins became slightly more visible, but it didn't matter I was only hurting myself and the machine was only getting closer.

Damn really I'm going die in a Exam why though, I could have done so much I was gonna be great I was going to change things, I would have worked harder all this years it's kind of funny thinking about this now I never even got to say thank you to Nemuri come on work legs work, I smashed my fist into my leg one more time it's useless.

"Hey need some help !" before I could even reply I was picked up and carried in a piggy back position.

"You alright."  he said as he carried me to safety I mean I was grateful but his hairdo was so spiky and long it kept poking me in the face. As I spat out some of his red hair I said

"Yeah I'm good." I'm sure he noticed how much trouble it was causing for me as he soon flipped me onto his shoulders.

"The fireman carry more manly anyway, the name Eijiro Kirishima"

"Y/N L/N."

As he dodged through rumble the time limit for the exam ended and he finally had time to put me down. He collapsed on the floor out of breath right next to where he had put me down.

Damn I really don't want to have to say this.

"Thanks." you said while slowly getting up onto your feet. 

"No problem." he replied. Even though he had saved you in your opinion it was a dumb act done by a dumb looking person why waste your time saving someone when you could have escaped yourself and probably got yourself more points.

"How many points you get." He asked me

"70. "

"what really that's crazy, I only managed 39 points."

"You could have got more if you didn't save me."

"O yeah I guess if you put it that way." He scratched the back of is head giving me a nervous smile.

"but at least your alright."

"Yeah anyway I need to go." you said as you walked away ended this conversation as fast as you could. I really didn't want to stand there for to long talking about his stupid choice all I knew is that I was save now and back on track to becoming a villain.

The exam had ended and and I waited for Midnight at the entrance I didn't really want to talk once I got in the car and I guess she picked that up it was a silent trip back till I broke the silence.

"Thanks."

"hmmm for what."

"Everything." I was still facing away from her staring outside the window. She didn't say anything but I guess she got the idea, she only smiled as we went home.

*1 week later *

"97... 98.... 99 ....100 !"

"As your room door slammed open Midnight was holding a letter."

"Hey you could knock you know !" As I got up after finishing my push up reps.

"Ya know kid your a real crybaby sometimes, but at least your maturing in some places she said pointing at my chest."

"stop saying that." you turned away trying to hide your rosy cheeks from her. but she's as persistent as ever she came so close to me I could feel her soft breath on my neck as she spoke.

"we've been living together for a while now you know" she said as she placed her hand on my chest letting her fingers trace over and slowly slide it down to my crouch.

I'm surprised you haven't taken me yet." I quickly jumped back falling over the bed.

"O boy you should see your face." She said laughing

"That's not funny if that's all you came here to say you can leave." She waved a letter in the air letting it fly out of her hand and land on my bed.

"what's this."

"Your entrance results."

"I see." As you were about to open it you realized that she was still here and grabbed her to escort her out of your room.

"O so forceful, your turning into a naughty boy Y/N."

"stop it." you said as you finally got her to leave and shut the door behind her. As you opened the letter a red button fell out, you pressed it and then a holograph of All might appeared.

"Testing testing, 1..2  Am I on screen ?"

What's this clown doing you thought to yourself, why I'm a getting a letter from a pro hero wasn't this supposed to be a U.A exam well I guess he did graduate from there.

"Congratulations on passing the written Exam and also reaching 70 points during the practical part of the exam, but we must take into account you also engaged into a reckless act of fighting a fellow exam taker which can not be considered Heroic so the board have decided to minus 10 points away from you leaving you at 60 points total. This is no small feat and we are glad to accept you into U.A High from now on, this is your hero academia. Congratulations young man !"

The projection soon turned of and the room was silent. You we're a bit annoyed about the deduction of points but you couldn't help but smile a little knowing you we're well on your way to achieving  your dreams.

"Congratulations kid." Midnight said as she let herself in.

"Hey your suppose to knock."

"I'm just so proud of you." she said while hugging you

"Get of me you pervert ! !"