Part 2

"Are you seeing this ? !"

"He's already destroyed half the city !! Wow !!"

"And it's only been ten minutes so far wow !"

A CERTAIN VILLAIN MADE HIS DEBUT !

"And his smiling." "This villain is truly sinister, how is he so strong."

"Fear me civilians hah aha why you ask ?  because I am here."

*beep beep beep beep*

"Damn it." I said while groaning. "I was having such as good dream as well."

Midnight soon kicked my door open almost taking it of the hinges.

"Wakey Wakey Sleepy Head you got your Entrance Exam and you need to get ready and bah blah blah blah." as she carried on going on about whatever you soon zoned her out and slowly fell back to sleep. She ripped the blanket of you and you weren't having any of it.

"Why are you being so loud ! and I never said I was doing this stupid exam and I just got kicked out of scho... " you soon stopped talking once you noticed a sadistic aura emit from her body.

"Y/N I don't have to punish you again do I."

I rapidly got in the shower, changed into my former school uniform within 15 minutes and Once Midnight came downstairs I had a chair pulled out for her with breakfast ready to be served.

"You made breakfast as well you shouldn't have." She said smugly while digging into her breakfast. Once we had had are breakfast we set of to Nemuri (midnight) workplace U.A high.

As we pulled up to the school Midnight decided that this would be the perfect time to remind me of the importance of this opportunity

"U.A. is the #1 ranked high school for heroics and is considered as the top Hero Academy in Japan, if you get in Y/N your well on your way to becoming a top hero."

"I don't care about being a hero I've said that a million times now."

"well even if you wanna be a cute little villain this is the best place to learn it, you'll become really strong and manly you know."

You we're going to reply but stopped when you realized what she said kind of made sense expect the bit of calling you cute she would pay for that later.

"whatever." you said as you left your car and headed into the Entrance.

"Good luck Y/N." you heard midnight say.

* In the Examination Hall *

"Welcome to today's live performance, everybody say Hey ! ! "  

The spiky blonde man was met with silence. Boy this guy is lame you thought to yourself. As he explained how the exams would go.

Some black haired dweeb decided to interrupt him and keep us all here for longer saying how the school made an error or something and then calling out some curly green haired kid. For some reason I found it kind of funny this dweeb was trying pick a fight with someone made me giggle a bit.

"And you if this is so amusing to you I recommend you leave as well." I was still laughing a bit till  everyone's attention was now focused on me shit was I laughing that loud.

"my bad."

the raven haired dweeb just kept glaring at me I was going to ask him if he wanted a piece of this but luckily for him the teacher had stopped giving us instructions and it was go time !

As we got outside we arrived at some sort of city like battle arena where we would spend the however long smashing robots for points. Everyone was making small chat in the group we where in before it began. Tension was a bit high and everyone seemed nervous apart from one and he was by himself. He had blonde spiky hair and red eyes I don't know what it was but he seemed like a future villain just like me.

"Hey." you said as approached.

"the name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you."

"What you want you 2-bit extra"

"Nice to meet you too.. wait what you just call me !" I didn't really have the best temper and normally I was the one giving insults.

"You that brain-dead or something !"

"O I get it now you looking for a fight, well bring it doucebag ! ! "

The spiky haired teacher that had giving us instructions suddenly announced for us  start with no warning.

Everyone was confused even me till an explosion went of right next to us blasting the surroundings and launching the kid who had just dissed me forward towards the battle arena.

"The name Katsuki Bakugou loser !" Once the smoke cleared you we're fuming the others around you ran towards the arena but did they best to not bump into you.

"If I'm not mistaken you just called me an extra and a loser and almost blew my head off ! and  you think you can get away with this your dead Katsuki Bakugo ! ! ! ! "

You pressed your legs into the ground as forcibly as you could the ground seemed to split  around you as you sprung from it launching, powering yourself into the arena with an incredible speed.

-5 minutes later -

"Where the hell is he ?" you asked as you crushed a 3 point robot and flung the remain into another one crushing that one as well. idiot probably got scared well that puts me at 60 points.

"that kid is pretty impressive." one of the examiners stated from the screening  room.

"His name is Y/N , L/N on his application he said his quirk is super strength and super speed."

"That's one hell of a quirk."

"anyway bring out the big boy."

After looking around for awhile I had added to 10 more points to my tally.

"Die !"  an explosion went of right around the corner as I arrived there he was.

"Hey Katsuki lets finish what we started." As Katsuki turned around he seemed just as fired up as me.

"Bring it idiot !" Bakugo shouted

As I lunged towards him I landed a clean punch straight  to his abdominal he returned the favour with a right hook.

Katsuki Bakugo POV

that's got to hurt no one takes a right hook from me and doesn't feel it. Wait did he absorb it he barely even flinched.

As both boys where about to attack each other again a giant robot appeared towering over the city.

Both boys said simultaneously  "what the hell is that !"