Prologue

"Again!" Professor Validus  shouted as his anger rose.

This was shortly followed by an increase in dosage to the young boy that lay on the operating table unconscious. The tubes connected to his body filled up with a black murky substance that pumped into the boy, however he still just lay there, lifeless, much to the scientist's frustration.

"Sir I think his dead." one of the assistants stated.

As Validus was about to throw a stool towards the assistant he held himself back and instead said "Shut up you imbecile, speak to me only when you are spoken to."

"Yes Sir ! my-m-m-m apologizes !"  

"This child is my masterpiece therefore he will not die here." Thoughts raced through Validus's mind but he decided to go with the most dangerous one.

"Bring it to me." 

"Are you sure Sir?"

"Are you going to annoy me again?!"

The assistant hesitated but headed over to the Glass Cabinet and took out a see through container that had 'Only to be used on the Nomu Project'. Once he brought it over it didn't take long for Validus to snatch it out of his hands and inject it carefully into the young boy laying on the operation table. "Now all that's left is to wait"...Validus thought to himself.

"Muahahahaha!" Validus laughed out as his assistants watched in shock.

"This child will be the first step in my plan to destroy this current Society of Hero's."