Part 1

- 5 years later -

Dear Principal

I don't really know how to put this but here it goes I've always felt different to others, I don't really get along with people because I just find them annoying. Everyone is so fake, always saying "I wanna be a hero because I enjoy helping people" while really they're all just in it for the power, money and fame. No on really wants to help people just for the sake of it, it disgusts me. I mean all I ever hear is "Heroes this and heroes that". If hero's were really so humble how come they get paid more on average than a professional basketball player (an actual fact btw.)

If I'm being honest I hate most heroes but the one that really pisses me off is All might. Ugh what a fame hungry ass. Every single time he does something heroic, it just so happens to be caught on TV, I bet he's never even done a kind act off camera; What a big fake! You may be wondering well then Y/N what is your ideal image of a hero? Well the answer is I don't have one, because NEWS FLASH, a good hero isn't even real.

What the world needs is a great Villain, someone to really push the heroes into being the best they can be and that's my goal. Oh yeah and I'm also sorry for disrupting the class-room lectures.

Yours Sincerely F/N L/N .

"So Y/N do you think this counts as a acceptable apology letter?"

" Well I did say I was sorry."

"Yes you did, but you also admitted that your goal is to become the world's greatest villain!"

"You asked me to dig for a deeper motive than 'Just because I felt like it' and there it is Sir!" Y/N said smugly

"I see then so let me dig for a deeper punishment, 3 fights in the last week, using your quirk in a soccer match,  starting a fund raiser during lunch for your super villain group-"

"Villain agency actually! Jeez who says super villain anymore." Y/N interrupted.

"Ah yes, my bad."

"No probs."

"Well, since you put in so much effort in your apology letter it would only make sense to put in as much effort in my reply..." The principal took a deep breath.

Then shouted loud enough to break glass "You are expelled young man!" His voice echoed through the room knocking over furniture and sending paper flying all over the place. After an outburst that left the room in disarray you would think his quirk was shouting.

"But wait, I can't get expelled, shes gonna ki...."

"You should have thought about that before you acted so foolishly, please leave immediately!"

As Y/N left the principal's room his confidence shifted and you quickly started regretting acting so cocky towards the principal.

"I'm so screwed."

As soon as I got home I knew that I would only have a short window to work with and needed to reduce the chances of your Guardian Nemuri Kayama or as civilians call her 18+ Only Hero: Midnight,  jheez sounds stupider the more I think about it.

I could not allow her find out I just been kicked out of another school no matter what it's time to engage operation Shadow-night (don't ask just go with it). As soon as you opened the door of your apartment it hit me it smelt like coconut and lavender, as I inhaled more of the purple aroma

I foudn my self ge t t ing  rea. l. l y.. tired.

*Few Minutes Later*

"wakey wakey sleepy head."

As you started to wake up you noticed a woman wearing a large jumper as your sight returned you soon made out her facial features long black hair and sparkly blue eyes it was Midnight.

As I tried to escape I  found myself restrained in a chair.

"Damn it I can't break free why it's so tight."

"Ahh your finally awake."

"Listen I was gonna tell you so you didn't need to use your stupid quirk to put me to sleep."

"Excuse me !"

"I'm sorry ma'am." I quickly replied. She took a pause before speaking again

"Y/N this is happening to often if it carries on like this they won't be a single school that will take you. Is that that what you ? "

"No."

"Well then young man." she leaned in towards me her scent making my nostrils flare up.

"Stay away from me I'm not feeling well." I turned my head away from her to hide my blushed cheeks.

"Don't be shy honey I won't bite." she grabbed me pulling my face close to hers.

"your gonna be be good boy from know on right."

"yes i will I promise." my face was now redder then a tomato.

" Good boy." she said while giving me a peck on my cheek. this was enough to send me over the edge I was in a daze about to blast off to another galaxy.

"OK it's punishment time."

"wait what ?" you soon regained your senses

"Your excitement and your youth makes you to navie we need to take care of that before the U.A entrance exams."

"I never said I would try get into U.A high I'm trying be a villain and also...

She was already rummaging though her hero equipment as she calls it however I never really understood how a paddle can be considered such, she selected her favorite a flogger-style whip.

"Please Nemuri forgive, I mean Mrs Kayama... Midnight !"

My pleas we're helpless the look in her eyes said it all this was a side of her I hated the most and the main reason I didn't  want to get in trouble it was her sadistic side.

"Someone help ! ! ! ! ! ! "

No one came to help and all that could be heard was the shouts and moans of the soon to be

greatest villain the world had ever seen.