Chapter 7

Chandler's POV
I felt like I was gonna pass out. "Mrs. Roberts! I think you need to see this!" I called. "What is it Chandler?" She asked as she made her way in my room.

"M-m-my d-dad got out!" I yelled. I am so dead. "Wha-oh my goodness! Chandler, listen to me. The cops will find him. Okay I promise you." She tried to tell me. But I was a little busy FREAKING OUT. "N-no he's...he's gonna kill me." I remember whispering before everything went black.

Mr. Addams POV
I was watching the news peacefully with my wife when I heard the familiar name. "'William Russel' has escaped from prison." The lady said. Oh no. I have to call the childrens home, this is bad. Very bad. Screw calling them.

"Honey, I gotta head down to that children's home." I said to my wife. "Why?" She asked me. "I'll explain later." I said as I hurried out the door.

**time skip**

Once I arrived at the children's home, I told the man I was here to see Chandler. He directed me to his room when I saw Chandler laying on the floor and some lady trying to wake him up.

"What happened?" I immediately asked. "Um-oh dear... Well he told me his dad got out of jail and he started hyperventilating and then he just collapsed." The lady said. "And why didn't you get someone?" The man that brought me to Chandler's room asked the lady. "I-I don't know. I should have." She said. They continued to ramble when I heard Chandler coughing.

"H-he's awake!" I told the two staff members as I crouched next to Chandler. "Hey, are you alright?" I asked him. "Mr. Addams? What are you doing here?" He asked, not answering my question.

"I saw the news, wanted to make sure you were okay." I replied. "Th-the news. M-my dad. He's gonna kill me!" I heard Chandler mumble to himself.

"No he's not Chandler. The cops will find him. Okay?" I told him. I'm a school guidance counselor, you'd think I'd be good at talking to children. And I am for the most part, but convincing a fourteen year old boy that his abusive dad isn't going to find him isn't as easy as it seems.

As if on cue I heard a voice all to familiar. When I looked up I saw none other than William Russel holding a gun. "Didn't think you could hide from me forever, did you Chandler?" He said.

A/N: Sorry for the wait. And the cliffhanger XD

I also feel a little guilty for making this  ^^   sad and abused oof