New Relationships

Começar do início

Chikako surveyed the room. He's missing. The gravity defying silver hair of her brother, was nowhere to be found. Chikako sighed and was about to leave the room when she saw a hint of color. Chikako sighed and made her to over to the door.

Kakashi was sleeping behind the door with the it pressing into his body. Chikako headed back to her room one more time before returning. She laid her red and silver futon blanket over Kakashi's body before sliding into his lap and snuggling into his chest. There was no way to tell whether it was the alcohol or the warmth from another person, but Chikako fell fast asleep in no time at all.

A smile made its way into Kakashi's face when he heard steady breathes coming from his sister. They were heavy almost like a quiet snore, but it stopped when he moved her head into a more comfortable position. He looked down at her fondly before gently moving the sheer piece of fabric that covered her face. Kakashi rested his hand in her smooth hair and let the black cloth fall back into place. He immediately shot back his hand when he felt her move, but put it back down when he heard her whimper from the lack of warmth. He pet her hair until he felt sleep coming to take him as well.

"Goodnight little sister"

Chikako was the first one to wake the next morning. She let out a small yawn as she sat up and looked around. Her senses slowly stated coming back to her one by one until . she realized that she was sitting in front of Kakashi. He was leaning against the wall with his legs apart slightly. Chikako sat between his long legs, her back pressed against his chest. His arms were lazily wrapped around her waist just above his knees. 

Without making any unnecessary movement, Chikako slipped out of her brothers hold and replaced herself with the blanket. Memories of Anko popped in her head. She needed to tell Tsunade that the Sand ninja were coming this morning and give her Anko's mission report.

Chikako glanced at the blonde woman who was passed out in the same position she was in before Chikako, herself, fell asleep. The girl decided it was a bad idea to wake her up knowing how bad of a hangover she would have. Even though she picked them up, the girl could remember how many bottles sat around the Hokage last night. It went without saying that she would wake up in a bad mood due to a headache. Deciding that it was better to let Tsunade sleep in, Chikako made her way through the maze of sleeping bodies to the stone desk. She then started to organize and sift through the paperwork on it. 

Once she finished most of it, Chikako sighed and looked around. Everyone was still asleep. It was understandable. The sun hasn't even risen yet and it would still be about an hour before it would.

Since Chikako had time, she went through the books the Hokage was looking at. She had a small amount of knowledge of medical ninjutsu, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to look and add her input on a few medical cases. Flipping through book after book, Chikako added notes and suggestions on different conditions and how to heal people more efficiently on the battle field.

The sun was finally peaking through the horizon and a few people, mostly the older ninja, were starting to wake up. Chikako had nothing else to do so she wrote a small note and hung it on the outside of the Hokage's office before closing the door and making her way to her own room to get ready.

The hot sun began to warm up the world as the breeze, so it was the perfect time to go for a walk. . It was a rather nice morning. The weather was perfect and the quiet rustle of the villagers was very peaceful. 

As Chikako strolled around the village she would nod to the people who greeted her. She somehow found herself sitting on top of the village gates. Two anbu were guarding the gates because the two jónin  who usually did were currently passed out in the Hokage's office. Chikako has no doubt a few of them were awake by now.