Prologue

((Warning: Cursing, and can't write accents))

"Run just, run" I told myself as I ran from my family that had become monsters. Hearing their moaning I felt tears briming in my eyes. I turned around to see how far they were. They were close, "Shit" I growled and stopped for a minute. I checked my clip and sighed and I put it back and held up to my little brothers head. "Sorry" I muttered and shot. He fell and I looked towards my father and mother who were walking faster. I shot my father and bit my lip, holding back my tears "It's okay...One more" I muttered and aimed again at mother, all I could hear was was her voice. "I'm sorry momma" I cried and shot. My arm fell back to my side, I sighed and held in my tears. I leaned against a tree, when I heard rustling in the bushes. I stood up and aimed again "Hey! Idiot, I'm not dead" I stood still but lowered my gun a bit "Really?" I asked walking backwards a bit. They came out and held up their weapon to me as well. I dropped my arms to my sides, and looked at him. He didn't lower his weapon but he took a step closer. "Yeah, I'm not dumbass." I rolled my eyes "What an ass" I thought, holdstering my weapon and putting my hands up "You know walkers are going to be swarming here in a few minutes." I stated, looking around, he grunted and lowered his weapon. "So why did ya' start shooting off?" He asked snarkily, "I'll tell you if you can get us out of here. Cause I have no clue where we are" He grunted, he was obviously getting annoyed.  "Then why did ya' wander inta the forest?" I put my hands down "I don't know. I was running and wasn't looking" I answered honestly. He sighed, putting his hands to his sides and looking to the ground then to me. He took his hands off his sides and crossed them. He turned around and began walking away. "Well, come on" He said not looking behind him. I smiled lightly and followed.

We got to his camp, or a camp, someone walked up to the two of us "Daryl, who's this?" he asked looking at me then back at 'Daryl'. Daryl shrugged "A dumbass, who shot off in the forest." He stated plainly and walked off. I winced lightly, the guy sighed and walked up to me "Who are you?" He asked almost glaring "Jack Anderson" I answered. He rose an eyebrow, I just rolled my eyes "I know. What about you?" He just sighed "Shane" I nodded "Alrighty then, nice to meet ya' Shane" He nodded. He took me through the camp telling me where everything was and who everyone was. He took my gun and that was that. Oh and I had to sleep in a tree with my older brother who had shown up in the camp. I told him about mom and dad, and in return he told me that our sister was MIA.

Well, I guess it's better that nothing

Wordcount: 530

((I fixed this story))