15

"daddy! there's someone at the door!" minhyuk shouts as he holds onto his stuffed animal.

"coming!" jimin stops preparing the food. quickly rinsing his hands, he runs towards the door, looking through the peephole. upon seeing yoongi, he quickly opens the door.

"hi," yoongi smiled, "these are for you." he hands over a small bouquet of roses.

"oh," jimin blushed, "thank you."

"daddy, is that dad?" minhyuk runs towards the door.

"come in." jimin told yoongi.

upon entering, yoongi was attacked by minhyuk with hugs. yoongi embraces him tightly, carrying him as he stood back up. jimin smiled softly, happy the family is all here.

"go take a seat. i'm still preparing dinner." jimin closes the door behind him.

yoongi looked at the picture frames on the nightstand beside the couch. he smiled upon seeing a very old photo of the two together. they were sitting at an award show together. two groups jimin worked with were nominated for a dance award while a soloist yoongi worked with was nominated for song of the year. he smiled to himself, remembering that day. minhyuk was busy playing with the stuffed animal in his arms. yoongi looked down at minhyuk and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead. looking over to jimin, yoongi stared at him in pure adoration. it was the same look he gave him when jimin was excitedly talking about how he and a good friend has set up a dance studio.

"yoongi." jimin called for his attention.

"yeah?" yoongi looked over.

"how do you like your steak?"

+

ksksks i'm sorry i haven't updated in like a good two weeks. i had writers' block and i had work stuff to deal with.

i got paid last night from redbubble and as soon as i was paid, i bought a monsta x lightstick for the concert on august 1 so fast my bank account is crying.

also my privé shirt comes in today!

—l