13

"yoongi! where are you?" namjoon yelled through the phone.

"i'm picking up my son from school. i'll just be a few more minutes." yoongi replied nonchalantly.

"you better hurry up, people are getting angry." namjoon whispered.

"yeah, yeah. just wait. stall them for a bit." yoongi hung up.

"who was that?" jimin asked, looking around for minhyuk.

"it was namjoon, my secretary. told me people at the meeting were getting angry. told him to just wait." yoongi shrugged.

"i'm sorry for making you late to your meeting." jimin looked over at him.

"it's okay. we're just talking about album designs anyways." yoongi half-smiles.

"dad! daddy!" minhyuk loudly yells. his arms were spread open as he ran towards his dads.

"hey, bud." yoongi crouched down to hug him.

"hi dad!" minhyuk smiles.

"how was school, hyuk?" jimin asked as he hugged him.

"it was fine," minhyuk nods, "i told my friends that you're my dad." minhyuk looked up at yoongi.

"what'd they say?" yoongi asked curiously.

"they said they didn't believe me. their parents are fans so they know you because of them. they're back there." minhyuk points to his group of friends whose parents are busy staring at yoongi.

"i see." yoongi nods.

"i'll be back." minhyuk ran back to his friends.

"he really is your dad." joonhyung looked past his friend.

"now do you believe me?" minhyuk grins.

"yes, we do." joonhyung nods.

"okay, i gotta go now. bye!" minhyuk waved, running back to his dads.

"okay, let's go home?" jimin asked, standing back up. nodding, minhyuk held both of their hands as they walked back to the car.

"can you drop me off before you guys head home?" yoongi whispered.

"oh yeah, your meeting."

+

my job orientation is tomorrow and i'm a little nervous since it's like eight hours long.

—l