Jhanvi- (smiled) Tumhe yaad hai na ki aaj kya hai.

(You remember na what is today?)

Gauri looked confusingly at her. She tried hard to remember.

Jhanvi- Ohh sorry beta. Waise bhi tum logon ke life itna kuch ho raha hai. Waise main bata dun ke aaj karwa chauth hai. Main isiliye tumhare liye yeh sargi layi thi.

(Ohh sorry beta. There are so much tension are in your lives. Today is karwa chauth. That's why I came with sargi for you.)

Gauri- Aaj karwa chauth!!

(Today is karwa chauth!!)

Jhanvi- It's okay Gauri. Agar tum nahin rakhna chahti toh thik hai. Main tumhari mother in law hone ke wajah se yeh le kar aayi thi.

(It's okay Gauri. If you don't want to keep then it's okay. I am your mother in law that's why I got it for you.)

Gauri- (hold jhanvi's hand) Kaisi baat kar rahi hain aap mom. Layiye dijiye mujhe main vrat rakhungi.

(What are you saying mom. Give it to me I will keep vrat.)

Jhanvi smiled and gave her the sargi.

Jhanvi- Jaao ab aaram karo. Waise tumhara pair ab kaisa hai.

(Go and take rest. How is your foot now.)

Gauri- Ab main bilkul thik hun. Aur aap bilkul tension mat lijiye raat function hone wala hai na toh raat ki function ki arrangements main sab dekh lungi.

(Now I am perfectly fine. Don't take tension at all. There will be function in the night. I will do all the arrangements.)

Jhanvi cupped her face.

Jhanvi- God bless you beta..

Gauri- Thank you mom.

Jhanvi went and Gauri locked the door.

In the morning,

Om was sleeping peacefully when some water droplets sprinkled on his face. He woke up due to that. He got up from the recliner and saw the most beautiful sight in front of him.

Gauri was drying her hair by a towel and humming a song. He felt he was listening the most beautiful voice in the world. She was wearing a beautiful red netted saree. She was looking like a angel. He became awestruck looking at her. His heart skipped a beat.

Gauri turned and looked at om who was smiling dreamily. She snapped her fingers.

Gauri- Good morning om.. Ajeeb baat hai tum aaj jaldi uth gaye.

(Good morning om.. It is strange that you woke up so early today.)

Om's trance broke by hearing gauri's voice.

Om- Hna.. Tum aaj badi jaldi ready ho gaye. Aaj koi khaas baat hai kya?

(Yes.. You became ready so early today. Anything special?)

Gauri- Hna hai.

(Yes it is.)

She took the sindoor to fill her hairline. Om looked at her and somehow his heart became happy that she was filling hairline with the sindoor of his name. The next moment he became sad.

Om- Par iski kya jarurat hai. Waise bhi humara divorce hone wala hai.

(But what is the need of it. We are getting divorce.)

Gauri- Kya!?

(What!?)

Om realised he said that loud enough.

Om- Woh main...

(I...)

Gauri- Par abhi tak divorce nahin hua aur jab tak divorce nahin ho jaata main sindoor lagana nahin chodungi. Bhale hi yeh shaadi baseless hai. Bhale hi yeh shaadi hum dono ki marzi ke bina hua hai par shaadi hui hai.

(But divorce didn't happen till now. And till the divorce happened i will fill my hairline. I know that the marriage is baseless. I know that we married without our concern but it is a marriage.)

She didn't know why she said that. From when she started talking like an ideal wife? Didn't she want the divorce to be happen?

Gauri- Aur aaj karwa chauth ka vrath hai. Jaldi se taiyaar ho kar niche aa jaao.

(Today is karwa chauth. Be ready quickly and come downstairs.)

Saying this she immediately left the room without waiting for Om's answer. Whereas om was standing rooted at his place.
.
.
.
.
PRECAP- "I KNOW GAURI IS KEEPING VRATH FOR ME. RIGHT GAURI? "
.
.
.
.
Hello guys💞!! How are you all? How is the shot 47. Both are confused. But om is confused plus tensed. What are you thinking what will happen in karwa chauth? Let's guess!!!
As I said before this ff will be end in few chapters. Thank you so much again for your love and support friends!
Give votes and comments in this chappy. Let me know your reviews. Feedbacks awaiting..😚.

Love from,

Shruti...💟