Shot 47

Om was standing near the window and looking at the only source of the light in that dark night, the moon. He was standing there since he said good night to gauri.

His face was tear stained. He turned and looked at Gauri and then again turned towards the window.

Om- (in mind) Yeh kya ho raha hai.... Mujhe kuch samajh main nahin aa raha. Ek toh Dev ke saathi ka pata nahin chal raha hai aur upar se mere dil main jo emotions hai... Gauri ke liye.

(What is happening.... I can't understand anything. Firstly I couldn't find about dev's partner and in the above of that the emotions in my heart.... For Gauri.)

He closed his eyes and fresh tears flowed down his eyes.

Om- Aaj jab Gauri ke pair main moch aayi tab.... Mujhe itna jyada tension ho raha thaa. Aur phir jab usne mujhe aur iss ghar ko chod ke jaane ki baat kar rahi thi tab mujhe aisa laga ki meri jaan mujhe chod ke jaa rahi ho. Aisa laga jaise main uske bina jee hi nahin paaunga. Ab toh mujhe Gauri ki adat si ho gayi hai. (He smiled sadly).

(Today when Gauri's foot sprained... I became so much  worried. And when she told me about leaving me and the house I felt like my life is going away from me. I felt like I can't live without her. Gauri is becoming a habit for me.)

He remembered that moment when gauri asked if he loves her. He smiled remembering that moment.

Om- Na ya phir shayad Hna...

(No or probably yes...)

He looked at the clock showing 1 O' clock.

Om- Oh shit!! Itna jyaada time ho gaya hai. Kal mujhe ek important meeting bhi hai.

(Oh shit!! It is getting late. Tomorrow I have a important meeting also.)

He took his pillow and blanket and went towards recliner. He turned towards Gauri and looked at her calm face which suddenly changed into a frown.

Om became confused and went near her. He heard she was mumbling something.

He knelt down beside the bed and hear carefully but couldn't understand anything.

Om caressed her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead. Her frown turned into a smile. Om smiled and went to sleep on the recliner.

At 4 AM, jhanvi knocked on rikara's room door. Gauri woke up due to the noise. She yawned and looked at the clock.

Gauri- Itni subah subah koun ho sakta hai.

(Who could be in this time.)

She looked at om who was sleeping peacefully.

Gauri- Main jaldi jaa kar kholti hun warna om uth jaayega.

(I should open otherwise om will wake up.)

She stood up from the bed and became a little happy.

Gauri- Waah! Ab main chal sakti hun..

(Waah! Now I can walk.)

She quickly went to the door and opened it. She looked at Jhanvi and became confused.

Gauri- Mom... Aap itni subah subah.. Sab thik toh hai na.

(Mom... You in this early morning.. All is fine, right?)

Jhanvi- Sorry beta.. Maine tumhe abhi disturb kiya.

(Sorry beta.. I disturb you now.)

Gauri- Koi baat nahin mom.

(No worries mom.)