Shot 21

Gauri supported om to their room and made him sit on the couch.

Gauri- Yahan chup chap baitho main first aid box le kar aata hun.

(Sit here quietly. I am coming with the first aid box.)

Om sat on the couch and tried to remove his jacket but because of a wound on his arm he couldn't. He screamed in pain.

Gauri came to him with the first aid box hearing his scream.

Gauri- (worried) Kya hua? Tum thik toh ho na.

(What happened? Are you okay?)

Om just nodded.

Gauri- Jacket kholna hi thaa toh madad nahin maang sakte the. Madad maangne se tumhare baal kam nahin ho jaayenge.

(If you want to open the jacket then you should tell me. If you will ask for help then your hair will not become short.)

Om- (shocked) Dekho! Mere baal ke baare main kuch mat kehna. Nahin toh.....

(Look! Don't said anything about my hair. Otherwise...)

Gauri- Nahin toh, kya?

(Otherwise what?)

Om tried to stand but failed miserably.

Gauri- (sarcastically) Thik se khada nahin ho jaa raha hai aur mujhe dhamki de dene chalein. (Seriously) Chup chap baitho yahan pe.

(You can't stand properly and here you are scaring me. Sit quietly here.)

Om sat quietly like a obedient child.

Gauri slowly put off his jacket. She saw that his arm is bleeding and it is necessary to put off his shirt to first aid his wound.

She became uncomfortable and looked at om. Om could understand this.

Om- It's okay. Main try karta hun.

(It's okay. I will try.)

He tried but his wounded arm opposed.

Gauri- M-main karta hun.

(I will do.)

Om- Par...

(But...)

Gauri- It's okay om!

She unbuttoned his shirt then put off the shirt by avoiding any type of physical contact.

Om kept looking at her or staring at her.

Gauri became red like tomato looking at his welt built body. She looked away and blushed.

Om noticed this and thought to tease her.

Om- Kya hua aise laal kyun ho rahe ho?

(Why are you becoming red?)

Gauri bit her tongue.

Om- Kya tumhe meri body achi lagi.

(You liked my body?)

Gauri immediately whacked his wounded arm.

Om- Ouch!

Gauri- Oh my god! I am sorry. Maine dhyaan nahin diya thaa. Kitna khoon beh raha hai.

(Oh my god! I am sorry. I didn't noticed it. You are bleeding so much.)

Om- (playfully) Hna toh tumhari wajah se meri yeh halat hui hai.

(This is because of you.)

She didn't say anything and quickly dressed all his wounds with bandages. She felt very guilty and her eyes became teary seeing om's condition.