Shot 38

Om thought about saying sorry to gauri and went to his room. When he entered he became shocked to see Gauri.

Om- (shocked) Gauri... Yeh tum kya kar rahi ho?

(Gauri.... What are you doing?)

Gauri was packing all her stuff.

Gauri- (not looking at him) Packing..

Om started to panic. "Is she going from this house leaving him". He didn't know but he felt very restless when he thought Gauri will leave.

Om- (worried) Par tum toh abhi aayi ho. Ab kahan jaa rahi ho...

(But you came now only. Where are you going now...)

Gauri finally looked at him with a stern face.

Gauri- Main iss room se shift kar rahi hun.

(I am shifting from this room.)

She said with a finality in her tone.

Om became shocked.

Om- Par tum aise kaise jaa sakti ho.

(But how can you go.)

Gauri- Mujhe tumhare saath iss room main nahin rehna hai. (Looking in his eyes) Waise bhi meri shaadi hone waali hai. Toh yeh acha nahin rahega agar main tumhare saath iss room main rahun.

(I don't want to live in this room with you. I am going to get married. So it will not be good if I will live with you.)

Om became as shocked as hell. Her words stabbed his heart and his heart shattered into millions of pieces.

Gauri- Isiliye mujhe jaane do.

(That's why let me go..)

Om- P-par...

(B-but...)

Gauri- (irritated) kya?

(What?)

Om- Tum aise nahin jaa sakti. Humara divorce bhi toh nahin hua hai.

(You can't go. We don't have divorced.)

Gauri- (sternly) Mujhe isse koi farak nahin padta hai. Aur tumhe bhi nahin padna chahiye.

(I don't care and you also shouldn't care.)

Om- Par woh judge.... Usne kaha thaa ki humein ek hi room main rehna hoga agar hum divorce chahte hain toh...

(But that judge... He told that if we want divorce then we have to live with each other....)

He didn't know how this words slipped from his mouth but that time he just wanted to stop gauri.

Gauri looked down.

Gauri- Acha thik hai. Main iss room main reh lungi. Waise bhi sirf do mahine ki baat hai.

(Okay. I will live. It is the time of 2 months.)

She kept her suitcase in a corner and went down to do breakfast.

Om looked her leaving and sighed.

Om- (whispered) Gauri please forgive me... I can't bear this.. But why?

During the breakfast also Gauri ignored om but she talked with the other family members with her old ways. Om just kept looking at her and smiled.

Anivya also ignored shivru because of the rikara fight.

Shivaay- (to rudra) Yeh lo... Ab anika bhi mujhe ignore karne lagi hai.

(Look now anika also ignoring me.)

Rudra- (making a cry baby face) Aur bhavya bhi. Aur sab Om ke wajah se.

(And bhavya also. All is because of om.)

He glared at om to which om raised his eyebrows questioningly.

Shivaay- We have to make sure ki Gauri om ko maaf kar de. Phir yeh log bhi maan jayenge.

(We have to make sure that Gauri will forgive Om. Then they will also understand.)

Rudra- Hna humein kuch karna hoga. Ri ko manana hoga.

(Yeah we have to do something. We have to make understand Ri.)

They looked at rikara and sighed.

The whole day shivomru tried to talk to gauri but gauri was totally busy with jhanvi. She was busy telling about the two weeks in her home. She was totally clueless about shivomru's intension.

At last shivru became tired.

Shivaay- Aaj ke liye bas itna...

(Enough of today...)

Rudra- Hna aur humein ghar bhi jaana hai. Kal try karte hain.

(Yes we have to go to home also. We will try tomorrow.)

They bid bye to all and went to there homes. Anivya also left.

In the night,

Om came to his room. He thought now at least he could talk to his chirraya. But when he entered into room his hopes destroyed.

Gauri was sleeping on the recliner.

Om became sad. Gauri never slept on the recliner since she came in this house. In the first night itself she fought with him and made him sleep on the recliner. But now she herself is sleeping on it. He can't see her ignoring him this way.

He looked at Gauri. She was shivering due to the low temperature of AC. He covered her with a duvet and kissed her on the forehead. He decreased the AC's temperature a little. He went to another recliner and slept on it looking at Gauri.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hii guys💞!! The update is here!! It is a short update I know.😅. I will update a longer one tomorrow I promise. .
This update is dedicated to my two chirrayas pankajinibhoi and user8829583. And kavi don't be angry on me😋.
So what are you thinking friends, will Gauri forgive Om in the next chapter😂. Stay tuned..
Give votes and comments for this chappy. Feedbacks awaiting..😳. And a sweet rikara good night also.

Love from,

Shruti...❤