Shot 22

The next day om and Gauri enjoyed themselves by roaming around some places.

After the lunch they went for shopping. As they want to do shopping for their family members and friends.

Gauri bought some dresses for her and ruvya whereas om bought for him and shivika. For the family they shopped together.

With coincidence shivika and ruvya also reached at that mall.

Gauri was looking herself with a dress in front of the mirror when she saw Bhavya behind her through the mirror. She became shocked and turned around.

When she turned around she didn't find Bhavya.

Gauri- Kya woh Bhavya thi. Bhavya!!

(Is that Bhavya. Bhavya!!)

She went in a search for her and collided with Shivaay who just came from the opposite side. She became shocked by looking at him.

Gauri- Shivaay!!

Shivaay was in a dilemma that what to say.

Gauri- Tum yahan!!! Aur bhavya??

(You here!!! And bhavya??)

She looked around.

Shivaay- (in mind) Iska matlab Gauri ne Bhavya ko bhi dekh liya hai. (Says in a style) Woh are you? What are you talking about? I don't know you.

(That means Gauri saw Bhavya also. Who are you? What are you talking about? I don't know you.)

Gauri- Yeh kya bol rahe ho Shivaay?

(What are you saying Shivaay?)

Shivaay- I can't understand your language. In what language are you talking. I am not Shivaay... I think you are misunderstanding dear.

Saying this he went away.

He directly went to ruvya and anika.

Shivaay- Bach gaya.

(I saved.)

Anika- Kya hua Shivaay. Itne nervous kyun lag rahe ho.

(What happened Shivaay. Why are you looking so nervous.)

Shivaay- Kya bataun..... Gauri ne mujhe dekh liya hai. Aur bhavya ko bhi.

(What I will tell.....gauri saw me and she saw Bhavya also.)

Anika and ruvya cupped their mouth with shock.

Bhavya- Mujhe bhi?

(Me?)

Shivaay- Hna. Main toh jaise taise bhaag aaya. Maine usse bola ki main Shivaay nahin hun.

(Yes. I came from their anyhow. I said her I am not Shivaay.)

Rudra- Iska matlab humein iss mall se jaldi nikalna hoga. Agar Ri ya om ne phirse hum sabko dekh liya toh problem ho jaayegi.

(That means we have to go away from here quickly. If Ri and om saw us again then it will be a problem.)

Anika- Hna chalo.

(Yes let's go.)

They quickly went out of the mall.

Here Gauri was very confused.

Gauri- Ajeeb hai...

(Strange....)

Om came from the men's section and became confused seeing his wife.

Om- Kya hua? Kahan kho gayi?