11.

the empty class slowly filled by students as the bell rang.

grey who already in the class began to take out her school supplies for the first period which was history.

even though she wasn't in mood to study, she still attended her classes so her mother won't be furious.

her mother pushed her to study hard for the upcoming exam and she hated it. she need to focus on her cheerleading practice and study at the same time which stressed her out.

"excuse me, i want to meet kim jinhee. is she here ?" someone suddenly came into the class.

the teacher who just arrived looked over me and nodded.

i excused myself and met the guy in front of the class.

"sorry for disturbing you. i'm im chani, incharge in the office for this week" he introduced himself.

well, he looks good.

i smiled.
"well, you already know my name so, what's up ?"

"oh, this package arrived yesterday and your name is written on it" he handed me the medium sized box.

the same pink box i received from jyb...

"i don't know the sender since they didn't write any information on it." he added.

i nodded and stared at the box in my hands.

"thank you, chani. see you around" i said and went back into the class.

the package was actually attracted the whole class. all pairs of eyes were on me and i was getting uncomfortable.

"you got another gift, grey?" mrs.liu said, pointing the box.

i nodded and smiled.

walking slowly to my seat as i tried to avoid the stares, i set the package on the table and started to unbox it.

the teacher didn't really care since she knew i'm a daughter of the chairwoman.

i opened it and revealed a small lunchbox in it with a paper.

without wasting my time, i opened the lid and gasped.

it was filled with chocolates and candies.

i took the paper next to it and read it.

get well soon, grey <3

my lips tugged upward.

"who gave you those ?" nana came closer.

"i.. don't know"

ding~

i immediately unlocked my phone because i thought it was  jyb but i was wrong.

it wasn't him.

danik

danik
let's eat together today

me
we always eat together duh the hell you saying?🙄

danik
i mean

danik
just both of us.

danik
let's eat outside the school. i'll wait at my car.