2.

i wanted to tell my mother about the text but i know she wouldn't care about it since her works more important than me.

i shrugged my thoughts off and started to doing my homework.

but as soon as I started writing, my eyes became so heavy.

" sleep sleep sleep" i murmured to myself.

"urghh i am not doing this homework! " i shouted and closed my books.

i laid down on my bed and put the pillow on my face.

"i hate my life ! fuck my life!" i shouted again.

i really want to be like the other students. they have a real friend. they can socialize with everyone and the most important is , they can be what ever they want.

i was controlled by my mother. she got me on her fingertips. she always wanted me to be  prettier than anyone in school. she told me to be cheerleaders and good at studies at the same time.

she wants me to dolled up to school and not to ruin my image as the daughter of headmaster.

my whole life is a joke.

i never want this to be happening in my life but mother had worked hard to raised me alone without husband since i was 4.

hate to admit but she's the most strong woman i've ever seen. she never let me see her tears when i was young. she always there for me and tell me everything is gonna be okay.

i stood up and took my backpack. then i remember the phone was still with me.

i pressed the home button and saw a few notifications from Unknown.

Unknown
Sorry i was studying

Unknown
Are you home yet ?

Unknown
Ignoring me huh ?

Me
Tell me who you are and I'll reply to your text

Unknown
Not that easy baby girl

Me
I'm not your baby girl , Sir.

Unknown
Whatever ! Open your front door now

Me
what do you mean ?

Unknown
Just do it

Me
Hell no ! What if you kidnap me ? I'm not stupif

Me
**Stupid

Unknown
Are you that scared?

Unknown
I will not doing anything like that pfftt

i nervously walked downstairs and saw one of my maids walking to the front door.

"ahjummah !" i called her.

"yes young miss ? "

"go to the kitchen and take a knife. there's someone outside. if anything happens, stab them in the eyes ? okay ?" i whispered and somehow realized that how stupid i am.

what if that person bring gun ?

my maid comeback with a bat. i frowned at her.

"This is better than a knife. What if he's not a bad guy ?" She said.

"Yeah right. Let's go "

I slowly opened the door , expecting for a guy in black with gun and ready to kidnap me but i saw nothing.

I guess , i need to stop watching action movies.

When I'm about to enter the house , another message pop up.

Unknown
wHATS WITH THAT BAT THO

Unknown
look down

I looked down and saw a pink box. I picked up the box and show it to my maid.

"Omo Young miss ! What is that ? Is it a bomb ? Oh my god !" She overreacting again.

"Ahjummah , It just a box" I chuckled.

"Close the door and don't forget to switch off the lights. Goodnight ahjummah !" I said and hugged her before ran to my room.

I sat on my bed and opened the box.

My eyes widened.

Unknown
suRPRISE !! 💕

----------