9.

jyb 🌚

jyb 🌚
i miss you so much....

my heart skipped a beat when i saw the message.

i stared at the text and read it again and again.

actually, i didn't really know how my feeling was.

i don't even know him.

but, why i keep thinking of him?

Me
hi? it's been a while ...

jyb 🌚
now i finally feel our space....

Me
uhm ...?

Me
i really want to know you.

Me
can you atleast tell me your name?

Me
can i call you?

jyb 🌚
no. not today.

jyb 🌚
i'm sorry grey.

jyb 🌚
sorry for loving you so much.

jyb 🌚
bye.

without noticing, my tears flowed down from my eyes as i looked down to my toes.

this is so confusing.

i have no idea who he was but why did i feel this way ?

------

grey woke up with throbbing head. she only slept for like 2 hours after crying so much last night which she never knew what the reasons behind her sadness was.

she didn't want to wake up but she already promised her friends to go to the tournament.

she rose from her bed and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

after she finished with her daily routines , she took her dark blue chicago tank top no.1 which her favourite because she loves benny the bulls so much.

she wore her black short under her oversized tank and lastly she put on some light makeup to cover her pale face.

when she stepped out of her house with her car keys on her hand, she saw someone standing in front of the gate.

she recognised the car, it was daniel's car. A matte black Audi TT.

she approached him slowly while giving him a look.
"uhm why are you here ?"

daniel tilted his head to face her and gave her his infamous smirk while rising his left brow.

"to fetch you? duh... i mean, i wanna go to the sierra high with you." he sarcastically explained.

"oh i thought you're going with the boys? and as i remember, i said i'll drive my car."

she rolled her eyes and about to leave but daniel grabbed her arm.