6.

author's pov

after informing her members , grey went to the gym first because the others were having their makeup done and it took the entire day to finish so grey just left them.

when she entered the gym, the first one who greeted her was seongwoo.

she smiled and greeted back to seongwoo and the other.

"hey girlfriend " seongwoo winked.

"omg stop " grey said and laughed. "i'm not your girlfriend " she nudged him.

"what ever" he rolled his eyes and jogged towards the others.

" hey grey! " daehwi and jaehwan said in unison.

"ssup , sis-in-law" jisung winked and smiled afterward.

"hi" she bowed a little.

kang daniel just sits there without noticing her existence because he was sleeping.

grey thought it was cute but then she remembered that daniel has changed.

she sighed.

before, he would do everything to make her talk to him but after a few months knowing him , he just a flirt who fuck with everyone in her team which made her lost interest in him. 

"oh ! here they come! let's go."  daehwi excitedly said and put his arm around grey's shoulder.

...
at the restaurant.

"so the reason i invited y'all is to ask you guys if you guys wanna join us to watch the game. seirra high vs redwood high." daniel said, grabbing the attention from all of them.

"omg yes! i really want to go like seriously !" nara said and gave ara high-five.

"yes we'll be joining but i think grey couldn't make it. right grey ?" cindy smirked while looking at grey with her left brow lifted.

"yeah too bad. i can't join you guys" grey rolled her eyes and eat her salad.

seongwoo seems noticed that grey trying to calm herself down.

"well i'm not going" he suddenly said made the others confused.

"why ?" genie asked.

seongwoo smirked at them and put his arm around grey.
"because my baby girl here is not joining"

"yah !" grey nudged him but he just winked and smiled.

everyone notices that genie's face reddened but she stayed silent and eat her food instead.

little did they know that daniel also pissed off when he saw the love birds in front of him.

how he wished that grey was his but nothing can do.

if only he knows the truth.

"okay i'll be joining." grey said.

" ah yes good ! i'll pick you up " seongwoo cutely smiled towards grey.

"no thanks. i'll be driving my car ;)" grey winked, makes seongwoo turned his head, and covered his red cheeks with his palms.

grey noticed it and started to teased him.

"aww ongseongwoo is blushing!" she yelled.

the others were started to teased him too which made them laugh afterwards.

skip.. ( that night )

grey was sitting at the living room with the maids , watching kdrama, reply 1988. every time ryu junyeol appears, the maids would screamed their hearts out.

but grey just stay still with her left hand fidgeting the hem of the pillow that placed on her lap and the other one was holding her phone.

something bothering her.

she kept scrolling her texts with that unknown guy.

she felt somehow missing him even though she didn't know his name and how his face looks like.

should i texts him first? what if he ignores me? she thought. 

jyb 🌚

Me
hi? where have you been? i miss you|

Me
hi? where have you been? i miss|

Me
hi? where have you been?|

Me
hi? where have|

Me
hi|

"hmmm" a long sigh escaped her lips.

one of the maids turned her head.
"omo sorry for being so loud , young miss" she said.

"no no no ! it's okay. i just not in mood right now. i'm going to my room right now. and please tell mom , i'm not going to school tomorrow" grey said and walked up to the stairs.

" yes young miss. good night "

----------

what if one day you wake up next to your bias and you guys are actually married and all you doing now (fangirling over him, go to their concert, cry over their poster) were dreams?

just a random thought lmao my head spinnin doe no kidding 🙃