Nova x reader

Requested by Poliice

You were a lonly person. Your family died and you don't have any friends. You usually walked around the place hidding from people since you thought they were dangerous.

You were hidding behind a tree listening to someone's conversation talking about stopping the battle of the sun and the moon by finding a machine called the Nova. He said you could wish for anything and it will come true. You decided to follow them to find the Nova.

(Some hours later)

You saw a pink puffball fighting a creepy looking purple thing. You ran away to not get hurt and bumped into something. "Ow." You said rubbing your head and looked up to see a Nova. You backed away a little since you were scared. "I will grant you one wish. What will it be?" He asked. "Um...I wish..." you said shyly while Nova looked at you. "I wish I could have......a friend I trust to stay with me forever." You said still a little shy. "Ok. 3, 2, 1, GO!" Nova said then a giant bright light appeard.

(Some time later)

You woke up in Dreamland and looked around. "What happened?" You said looking around. "Nya~Are you ok?" Someone said and you got startled. "Who are you?" You asked backing away from them. "I'm the friend you trust." He said. "Yo-you are?" You asked shyly. He noded "I read your mind and it seems I'm the only person you trust." He said. "What's your name?" You asked. "My name is Nova. What is your's?" He asked. "My name is (Y/N)"