Meta knight x Snowsriel x Galacta Knight

Requested by ShinyEEvEE72

Snowsriel's friend Meta knight would always protect her. Even though she told him to stop.

Snowsriel was taking a walk with Meta knight, then Kirby and Bandana Waddle Dee walked up to them. "Hey, Snowsriel and Meta knight. Do you want some cake?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked. "Ye-" "No it might be poisonus" Meta knight said interrupting Snowsriel. "The cake isn't poisonus. We ate some and we didn't get poisoned." Bandana Waddle Dee said. "Ok, we'll have some cake." Meta knight said.

(Some days later)

Snowsriel was asleep in bed until she heard something crash."What was that!?" Snowsriel got up and ran omutside to see what was that noise. Snowsriel ran to where she heard the noise and saw a pink creature wearing a mask. "Kirby?" Snowsriel looked at it confused. Snowsriel saw he was unconscious. Snowsriel picked up the pink creature, put him inside the her house, and put him in bed.

(Some hours later)

The pink creature got up weakly. "Huh? Where am I?" He asked. "You're on planet Popstar." Snowsriel told him. "Planet Popstar?...Meta knight! I must find him!" He said while getting up. "You can't find him right now. You need to rest." Snowsriel said. "Fine..." The pink creature laid back down while closing his eyes. "Before you go to sleep, can I ask you something?" Snowsriel asked. "My name is Galacta knight." He said. "Well, have a nice sleep Galacta knight." Snowsriel said while leaving the room.

(At night)

Snowsriel went back into the room to check on Galacta knight but, he wasn't there. She heard someone outside. Snowsriel ran outside and saw Galacta knight and Meta knight fighting. "Stop fighting!" She yelled but, they couldn't hear her. Snowsriel ran into the middle of the fight. Meta knight and Galacta knight stopped. "What are you doing!?" Meta knight yelled. "Stopping you two from fighting." Snowsriel said. "Fine we'll stop fighting." Galacta knight said. "Good" Snowsriel said.