Galacta knight x reader

Requested by: Curb_Stompeez

Galacta Knight was flying in space to find planet popstar and destroy Meta Knight. While he was flying he saw you unconscious floating around. He put you on his back, flew to a random planet, and waited to see if you would wake up or not.

(A couple of hours later)

Galacta knight was about to leave you until he saw you move a little and got up. You looked at him confused. "What happened?" You asked. He didn't say anything. "Where are we?" You asked. He still didn't say anything. "My name is (Y/N), What's yours?" You asked. He stayed silent.  You walked up to him and started touching his wings. "Hey don't touch that!" He said while pushing you away. "Then answer my questions!" You yelled. He sighed "I don't know the answers to your first two questions but, my name is Galacta Knight." He told you.

"What are we going to do then?" You asked. "You can go home while I find and destroy Meta Knight." He said. "I don't know where my home is. Can I go with you?" You asked. "No" he said. "Please" You said. "I said NO!" He yelled. You started crying "There's nowhere I can. Can I PLEASE go with you?" You said while crying. "Fine you can come with me but, be careful." He said. "Okay and Thank you" You said while hugging him. "You're welcome" He hugged back.