Chapter 5

Dear Silent readers!
Pls vote, and don't hesitate to share your views! I really want to know of what you think about this story so far. Can't you do this much favour to me? :(

Mehmood

' We have heard that the girl is not from a religious background. Her family might do the five prayers and fast in Ramadan and do all obligatory worshippings but she is not like that. '

Aunt Saubia tried to convince me.

I never knew from where these so called relatives appear when you are just about to have good things in your life. Maybe to try to let that good thing go?

I hushed my mind's turbulence and again focused on memorizing the Surah  I was trying to learn.

But she again disturbed my thoughts. My aunt had only visited me since my parents death for twice.

' Are you listening to me Mehmood?? '

When she shook me by my shoulders I was forced to keep the Quran folded on the table beside me and talk to her.

" What do you know about her aunty? And afterall who has ever been all good and perfect in their lives? Tell me? Is a sinner who was once a good pious man, judged on his previous life that he was a muttaqi or he is abused for what he is in present. "

I tried to explain her in a soft tone.

" I second you. "

Alhamdulillah Saaleh arrived for helping me out, orelse she would have grounded me for lecturing her!!

" ASSALAM.O.ALAIKUM aunty saubia.
Mehmood is right. And afterall whats the harm in marrying her, when she is agreed to follow his terms after marriage? "

' WALAIKUM ASSALAM. No No son. I'm not saying there is any harm... but.. uh.. i was actually thinking to get him married to my daughter Juweria. '

Oh. So. This was why she kept visiting me since few years and all nice treatment.

" Aunty I don't want to marry Juweria. "

I replied back to her sternly.

" Mehmood calm down. Say sorry to your aunt. Now. "

' No need son. He has lost his mind seeing that filthy girl. I'm warning him. He is my son, he is my blood. I don't want him married to someone who will destroy his iman. '

" Oh really? Then what do you have to say about your daughter Aunty Saubia? "

I showed her my mobile which was vibrating in my pocket flashing her daughters name.Since past one week Juweria was trying to contact me as keenly as she could. She even sent me some of her pictures without the hijab. Astaghfirullah. She was constantly bugging me to...

Aunty snatched the phone from my hand and attended the call furiously. She was like put to shame left with no words.

' Mehmood. Mehmood pls listen to me. I want to say that I still love you so much Mehmood. Pls Meh... '

" What do you think you have been doing Juweria??? Why did you call Mehmood?? ANSWER ME!!! And what rubbish are you speaking!! "

' Maa? '

" Yes I'm. But don't call me your maa anymore. You've hurt my ego badly. I was just talking to Mehmood about your proposal since I felt you all dreamy and lovey dovey whenever I memtioned Mehmood and your smiles. Why did you do this? Why did you backstab me Juweria? "

' Maa.. maa pls pls let me explain Maa. Yes I love him and you felt right. But maa it's nothing like what you think. '

" Shutup. Not a word anymore. I wont believe your lies! "