09. End of the pain...√

Justin Bieber McCann POV

    " No! I fucking said no!" I scream as I hear someone knocking on the door.

   Daddy talked to papa for hours last night but he never changed his mind for anything. Nothing worked. He's not human he's never gonna understand this.

   So I haven't eaten anything yet, and not planning to. I'm feeling so weak and tired, but I won't eat until they get me what I want. I want Jasey, nothing else.

   " Justin! The doctor's here, open the door" Papa knocks on the door again, talking sternly.

  My heart skips a beat. A doctor?

I don't need a doctor?!

   What are they gonna do to me??

     I jump out of the bed as I hear him banging on the door. I run into the bathroom, and sit on the floor, hugging my legs to my chest and start sobbing. I hate doctors! No doctors, no needles, no tubes, no nothing!!!

   " Do I have to break the door or will you open this like a good boy?" Papa warns.

  I shake my head." No papa no doctors!!!" I cry out.

  " You should've listened first!" Papa says and I hear a loud thug. I jump, as my room door slams against the wall.

   " Get up!" Papa says holding a hand out for me. I shake my head. " No!! No doctors please!" I sob and cough.

   Papa scoffs, pulling me up and dragging me out of the bathroom. I scream trashing around.

   He puts me on the bed, and restrains my arms and legs to the bed with restraints.

    " I give you one more chance to eat-"

   " I only want Jasey! Why are you doing this to me?! I only want him papa, he's my husband and you can't keep me away from him forever!"

  " Alright!" Papa scoffs, as a woman in a white doctor's coat walks in and sits on the bed. " He wouldn't listen! Start an IV on him and a feeding tube or whatever the shit you have to!" Papa glares at me and says through gritted teeth. I hiccup, trying to free my restrained self.

  " Justin, that's your name, right?" The doctor smiles. I ignore her, kicking my legs and trying to wiggle my arms out of the restraints. " I'm doctor Hailey Braun.. you can call me-"

   " I don't care! Let me go!" I scream. Making her sigh and grab her stethoscope. " You can't take it off Justin, specifically with the condition you're in. Look at yourself, you're only bones and skin. You need to stop being so stubborn and should start eating something."

   " Let go of me! I want Jasey!!"

" I don't think even your husband would want you to starve yourself. If you really love him, you have to be strong for him." She says.

  " Papa won't let me go back to him. I love him so much." I cry.

   She smiles sadly, warming up the stethoscope and putting it under my shirt. I shiver at it's coldness. " No more" I whine tiredly.

   " Look, Justin. I'm gonna have to start an IV on you and a feeding tube. But you still have a chance to eat yourself, are you gonna eat something or get unnecessary stuff on yourself?"

   " Nothing! I only want Jasey! Let me see him and I'll eat! At least let me get a phone call?"

     " He's not good for you, Justin! Get over him. You're not seeing him again!" Papa says sternly. I whimper trying to hold back the tears. But it's impossible.

   " He's my husband! I'm twenty one you can't keep me here!" I scream. " I hate you papa!" I mumble.

   " Justin I'm not telling you again, stop being so stubborn! This is all his fault, you weren't so stubborn before Jason came into your life and destroyed it!"

  " I hate you! I fucking hate you, you destroyed my life. You took me away from Jasey just because he's not rich like you."

   " Stop Justin Drew Bieber! I don't wanna hear you curse again nor saying I hate you again!"

   " I don't give two fucks about it anymore! I hate you and will hate you until you let me be happy with Jason! I-so-damn-fucking-hate-you!!!!" I scream at his face. He grabs my face in his large hand and slaps me across my face.

    It hurts, but not as much as staying away from my Jasey. No one understands. They only know how to hit me and yell at me, but they never helped me ease the pain. They only curse more pain. I never hated my life this much.

   " You still want him?!!! You still hate us and only want Jasey?!!!" Papa screams. I scoff.

   " Yes! I fucking hate you! I only love Jasey! Kill me if that makes you feel satisfied. But I won't stop loving Jasey nor stop hating anyone who gets in our way! I hate you!" He lifts his hand up to slap me again but the doctor grabs his arm.

    " That's enough Mr Bieber. He's a kid. Don't get anything he says seriously. He's just talking out of frustration and anger. He's already hurt enough. Please" the doctor begs.

Papa scoffs, letting go of my face roughly. " Someone's coming to see you next week. I don't want you to keep starving yourself and look like a homeless kid. You better cut the bullshit and start eating."

   " I don't care! I'm not eating until Jasey is here!"

" Then she's starting the IV and feeding tube on you!"

I stay silent. I don't want it but I don't wanna live without Jason too.

  I scream and sob as I see the stupid doctor starts rubbing alcohol on my hand. But I can't do anything else cause I'm tied down to the bed. I scream my lungs out when I feel her insert the needle in my skin.

  NOO NO NO NOO!!! PLEASE NO MORE, JASEY WHERE ARE YOU?!!" I scream pathetically. Papa grabs my other hand. Pressing a kiss onto my head. I try to pull away, but I'm restrained.

   " No feeding tube if you eat something-"

   " I only want Jasey!!" I sob.

The doctor sighs, grabbing out a long tube and some other stuff I don't know how to describe cuz I haven't seen any of them before. Just the band aid.

Jasey? Why don't you come and save me from them? They're hurting me when I'm not without you. Papa never did anything like this before but now he hates me. Daddy's not coming to save me. You're the only one but now even you're not here.

I only wanna see you and then I can die peacefully. I don't want this life anymore. I only want you. Then die, and end of the pain.

💣💣💣💥

Not edited!!

Vote and comment guys!!