07. How to be a brat...√

Justin Bieber McCann POV

     " I don't fucking want it! Get the fuck out of my room!!" I scream at daddy, throwing the plate of food on the floor. I hate him. He didn't stop Papa. They took me here like I'm a kid. I'm not a kid, I'm 21, but they wouldn't let me go out of the room. What kind of parents lock their only child up in a room, knowing he's claustrophobic?!

   I know they don't want me to run away. I'd do anything to go back to Jason. It's only been two days and I already miss him like crazy.

   If they really love me, they wouldn't torture me. I won't be good either. I'll make their lives miserable. I'll torture them as much as they do to me. I hate them. Both of them.

   Daddy huffs. Glaring at me. " Fine, be stubborn all you want. I won't be good either! I'm calling Jeremy! Right now!!" He says.

   Papa hit me last night. Cuz I cursed at him.

   I choke on a sob, glaring at him. " You want papa to hit me?! Go on!! Fucking call him!! I don't give a fuck anymore!! I hate you!!! I  fucking hate you so fucking much!! I hope you and your faggot husband die!!!" I scream. And start sobbing. 

   I hate him, I hate you, I hate everyone and everything in the universe!! I only want Jasey. Nothing more, nothing less.

   " You hope we die?" He mumbles, sounds hurt. I don't care. I hate him, they hurt me worse.

     " Yes! Go die!" I snap, wiping my face. I shouldn't be the one to cry. They don't care about my tears. I should make them cry. But these stupid tears wouldn't stop. " Then say it again and we'll be dead" he says, looking at me.

   " I hope you and your husband die!! I hope you die so me and Jasey can live happy like we lived this two years!!" I scream, pushing him out of the room and slamming the door shut on his face.

___

   I toss and turn on bed, trying to get some sleep. I feel guilty. I don't know what I did wrong.

  I'm thirsty, and I hate drinking water. So I jump out of bed, and walk out of the room slowly.

   I see daddy lying on papa's chest, crying. Papa trying to sooth him.

   Is my daddy crying because of me?!

   No, I didn't ask him to annoy me and make me say that. It's his fault that he made me say that. They hurt me worse.

   " He hates me Jeremy. I don't want him to hate me" he cries.

   " He probably didn't mean it. He's just mad, he'll get over it soon." Papa whispers, rubbing his back.

  " I meant it. I hate you both" I say, making them both look at my way. " Justin-"

  " Why don't you guys just kill yourselves?! You guys are disgusting!" I scoff, rushing in the kitchen and opening the fridge. I grab a Coca-Cola bottle and take a gulp. Suddenly it's pulled away from me. Papa glares down at me. Holding the bottle of Coca-Cola. He holds it up for me to get. I reach out. And he lets it go. " Put it in the fridge and go to your room. You're not eating or drinking anything until you apologize for what you said! You're not a baby anymore!" He scoffs. " Don't act like one"

    " So you're gonna starve me to death?!" I feel my eyes tear up. Not only he took me away from my husband, he loves his husband more than he loves me! He'd starve me to death if I don't apologize to him?? I was here first! Ryan was his husband after I was his son!

   " I won't! Go apologize to him" he grabs my wrist, drags me into the living room. Daddy sits on the couch, wiping his tears to have more tears soaking his face.

   " Now Mr" papa taps his feet on the floor, crossing his arms.

   " I'm sorry" I mumble, looking down.

   " That was ea-" papa's been cutted off by me.

  " I'm sorry I'm your son! I'm sorry god chose you to be my parents! I'm sorry I hate you!! I'M SO FUCKING SORRY I WISH YOU BOTH FUCKING DIE!!!" I scream, looking directly at my parents.

  Papa scoffs as daddy chokes on a sob. " Please Justin" he cries out.

   " Please my ass! You didn't listen to me when I begged you to! You guys never cared! Jasey Is the best husband ever! But you both just dragged me away from him! I won't forgive you! I hate you!! I- hate- you!!" I snap.

  I gasp, feeling my cheek stinging. " Jeremy no!" Daddy begs as Papa grabs my wrist and drags me upstairs. As I hold my throbbing cheek.

    He pushes me into my room, as I glare at him. " Stop glaring!" Papa threatens. I narrow my eyebrows, still glaring.

     He scoffs, grabs the door handle. " I hate you" I say, before he closes and locks my door.

  I jump on my bed, grabbing the blanky Jason gave me. It smells like him, cuz I always use his body wash and fragrance on it.

  I hug it to my chest, and let the tears soak it. Jason. Where's he?

  Has he forgotten me too?!

I'll be lost if I lose him.

  I hope at least he feels my tears. He doesn't like it when I cry. Now I'm crying so much. I hope he'll hear my crying.

  I hope he comes back and get me out of this hell hole.

He knows I can't live without him.

I'd die without him. He's all I have, all I want.

💣💣💣💥

Hi guys!!

Vote and comment💜