01.Ripped jeans..√

Jason McCann POV

   I smile at the sight Infront of my eyes when I open them early in the morning. The dirty blondish blocks covering half of my sweet Angel's face as his eyes are closed, his eyebrows frowning in the cutest way. His full plump lips which are bruised a little and as red as well riped cherries, are forming a small pout. His neck and jawline forming
few purple hickies, the largest one forming on his neck. I smile to myself, he's mine. All mine.

    I sit up carefully laying his figure, which was half laying on my chest,  on the bed and cover his whole body with the duvet, only leaving his  face uncovered. I know he's naked under that duvet, I don't want my baby boy to get sick by the cold weather.

   And no! You can't stay here with my baby. You can come with me to the kitchen and take  your pervert minds with you. Don't even think about it! Unless you wanna live the rest of your life as a headless.

I resist the urge to kiss his forehead not wanting to wake him up.

     I walk to the kitchen and grab some eggs from the fridge, and start making my and my baby boy's breakfast.

   I make some scrambled eggs and bacon. And a jug of fresh orange juice I just picked from my garden. I want my baby boy to eat healthy.

     I hear the theme song of SpongeBob SquarePants from the living room. Yes my son's awake! Yay!

   I plate up the food and pour two glasses of orange juice, and grab some napkins, placing everything on a tray. I take everything to the living room, placing everything on the coffee table before I kiss his head. His eyes are closed still. Too lazy to open them.

  And no, he's not naked anymore. He's wearing my basketball shorts and a baggy sweatshirt, which also happens to be mine. Sorry you pedophilic minds!!

   Don't even think about saying that he isn't a child anymore. He's my baby boy, forever and ever.

   I sit next to him, pulling him to my lap at ease. He whines cuddling up immediately. Yup, my husband is very talented at sleeping.

   " Baby boy? Open your eyes" I chuckle. He whines more cuddling up.

   " You gotta eat babe" I kiss his lips.

   " You do it" he demands.

  " I would, but I can't eat for you Justin" I chuckle at his silliness.

   " I know dummy! Just feed me!" He orders annoyed. " Before I change my mind about eating anything!" He warns.

   I roll my eyes, but start feeding him anyway. " Alright my lord!"I chuckle.

    " Prince Justin" he corrects me, annoyed that I didn't remember who my lord is. " Alright, prince Justin" he giggles. Kissing my bare chest.

   After the breakfast, I get ready to go meet with my friends.

   Justin doesn't like my job, well, stealing isn't actually a job. But after my mom died, I got lost in that huge city with noone to help. I was only fourteen and I was starving for days. I was homeless, the landlord kicked me out after mom died and I  couldn't pay the rent. I couldn't even contact my dad. He was out of town for few months. And the only thing I had left was stealing, noone gave a job to a minor. I didn't wanna go to an orphanage. So I joined this gang and helped them. In return, they gave me food, clothes and a place to stay. I didn't go to school anymore. I just got wasted with them.

  As much as I wanna stop stealing and do a normal job, I don't have any qualifications. I went to more than hundreds of interviews, but never got selected for any of the jobs they had.