03. Adorable..√

Dedicated to MastermindXo. She's so nice. I decided to dedicate each chapter to the people who supports me. They keeps me going. Thanks for everything!!!

💜💜💜

"Do you need help Jase?" Justin mumbles still looking away as I clean the blood off my cuts and bruises. I try to chuckle but instead hiss in pain as the alcohol rubs on my new cut.

   He can't even look at blood and he's asking me if I need help?!

  " The only help I want from you is you finishing your food. Jus" I say.

   " I'm not hungry" he sighs.

  " Justin" I frown." Are you still mad at me?" I ask quietly.

   " No" he looks down.

   I finish cleaning my cuts and go closer to him, sitting on the bed.  I look down at his face, and place my thumb under his chin, lifting his head up to look at me. He blinks away the tears that are gathered in his beautiful caramel eyes. Looking into my eyes. " I'm not mad"

  " Just... Disappointed." My heart aches. He's disappointed in me. What am I thinking?! Of course he's disappointed. Even I'm disappointed in myself.

  " I'm sorry" is all I can say.

" Not you.. it's my fault" he looks down. " I shouldn't have been stubborn. I know how much you love me. And I know I should listen to you. You said not to wear them ripped jeans.. and I didn't listen." A tear slips from his eye and onto my arm. Great Jason! Now he thinks it's his fault.

   " It's still not a good reason to ra- rape you" I admit. I raped him. I sexually abused my husband. I didn't know I was, but I did it anyway.

    " You didn't rape me Jason. I know you wouldn't do that if you weren't my husband. But I didn't like it. Even though I should have."

    " Please" I beg." Please stop blaming yourself. You shouldn't do anything if you don't like it. Okay? It was me who was a psychopath. I have anger issues. I promise I won't touch you like that ever again. I'm sorry" I say. Kissing his forehead.

  He falls into my chest, as if he's been missing my warmth. " Do you really forgive me Justin?" I ask, kissing his head.

  " Hmm?" He sounds confused.

  " I just... I feel like you said that you forgave me cause you didn't like blood and violence.. do you really forgive me or is it just a sympathy?" I ask. He looks up, no emotion in his face.

   " I just- I don't like seeing you hurt yourself. I know- but "

   " So it is just a sympathy" I sigh.

   Out of nowhere, he pulls me into a kiss. My eyes close slowly as I move my lips with his in a sync.

  " It might be just a sympathy." He whispers before we peck each other's lips again. " But it's just because I love you. You can't hurt yourself. It's a no no" he giggles at his own lame joke. I smile, not because I find his joke funny, but his giggling is unbelievably beautiful.

    " I'm sorry Justin" I say, smiling at his beautiful eyes.

" Please stop apologizing!" He whines. " It's annoying" he giggles.

   He's finally turning back to my little goofball. And I can't be happier.

  " It's time you eat!" I say grabbing the fork. Fortunately the food is still warm. I pull him to sit on my lap, and he rests his back against my chest.