02. I'm sorry..√

Dedicated to kiacooks. She's really nice and thank her for this update.  Go check out her books too.( If you already haven't cuz she's pretty famous on wattpad LOL)

And thanks to you all for all the support. I love you guys!!!

💜💜💜

   " Uh ouch!" Justin whimpers as he limps to the fridge. It's been a day and he still haven't talked a word to me.

   Well, not after he screamed for me to stop until his voice cracked.

    He's covered in hickies. From his head to toe. He's wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweat pants to cover them but I still can see some purple marks on his bare feet, hands and jawline.

   He laid on the bed whole day yesterday and this morning. He could barely move without whimpering in pain. I took him some food but he refused to eat it. He didn't even look at me. He kept sobbing, whimpering that it hurt.

  I'm not mad anymore. I just hate myself for doing this to him.

   I knew he didn't like it rough, he's like a little rose petal. He hates anything that is rough.

  He's not like me.

   He's just innocent.

   But hey!, At least now he learned his lesson. He should know better than showcasing shit that are mine. He's mine. For my eyes only.

     I run to his side, seeing as he is now on a stool, trying to reach out to the upper drawers, but cries out cause he's too weak to hold on as he almost falls off. I catch him before he falls.

   I lift him bridle style, and hold him close. I feel angry. What if he fell?

    " Put me down Jason" Justin mumbles in a shaky voice. And tries to wiggle out of my grip.

    " Justin you could've fell! Look at yourself! You haven't eaten in a day! You barely have straight to walk! What were you thinking?! Why are you being so stubborn you could've asked me for help!!" I snap.

     " Yes I am stubborn! So What are you gonna do?! Rape  me senseless again?!!!" He snaps back.

   My heart sinks at his words.

      Rape?!

I raped him?

    I can't rape him. He's my husband. How can someone rape their husband? It doesn't even make sense.

   He jumps out of my arms. His eyes are filled with tears.

      He sniffles before he limps towards the staircase. Not even worrying about food anymore.

   " Justin please listen baby. I'll make you something. You have to eat or you'll pass out." I beg. If I have to drop on my knees and worship him to get him to eat something, I would. It kills me seeing my baby boy so weak and vulnerable. I deserve this pain. I hurt him worse.

  Justin stops, then looks back, into my eyes. I smile, at least he's gonna eat something.

      " I'm not your baby." He mumbles quietly, then turns around, walking towards the spare room.

    Leaving me standing there, heartbroken.

____

   I fall into my dad's arms, sobbing my pathetic heart out. I've never cried like this Infront of him before, at least not after I turned 12.

   " Jason?" Dad rubs my back. " What happened,? Why are you crying?" He asks confused.

  I keep sobbing, as he takes me to the couch in his living room and sits down with me. I keep sobbing on his chest, until I fall asleep.