《 chapter eight 》

KING'S LANDING

Her feelings were frustrating!

All the time, the only thing on her mind was Tommen. Tommen, Tommen, Tommen.

And it kills her inside. For three weeks by now.

Why was she thinking about him so much? Was it because he was friendly to her? Because he didn't push her to take her veil off like other men would?

She had to admit that Tommen was one of the kindest, nicest, cutest men she had ever met.

He even let her meet Ser Pounce, a fluffy red cat. She immediately began to pet and play with him while Tommen was looking with an emotion she awfully well recognises.

Appreciation. Maybe even desire.

Amaryllis walks through the corridors of the Red Keep towards her father's chambers.

This time her handmaiden helped her into a white underdress with an orange overdress.

She knocks on the doors, patiently waiting for a reply. When after three times she still got none she simply opened the room.

She sees her father laying on the bed, naked, next to a naked blonde man. His.. backside was turned to her.

Her stepmother Ellaria was laying with a pretty redhead. Of course they were both naked too. It was kind of strange how used she was to such scenes when she entered her father's lair.

"Amaryllis, my flower, how lovely to see you," her father says. His pearly white teeth is bare while he smiles at her.

"Goodmorning father, I see you are.. enjoying yourself?" "Of course I am, child. I am surrounded by my greatest desire!" He smacks the man's buttocks to emphasize that.

She shakes her head, giggling at her father. The blonde looks over his shoulder, his gaze going over her body.

"The famous Lady Amaryllis.. it is nice to meet you, my Lady," the man says.

"Nice to meet you too, sir.." "Olyvar, my Lady," he replies, bowing his head for her. "Nice to meet you Olyvar," she replies and then she looks at her father.

"Can we talk father?" "Is something wrong? Did the Lannister boy something to you, flower," he asks, his grip tightening on the sheets between his hand.

"He is a Baratheon, father," she sighs, sinking down in one of the seats.

"Of course he is, though he looks more like a Lannister to me than a Baratheon," her father replies, rolling his dark eyes.

"Please father, I just need your guidance now," she sighs.

"Shall I talk with you child," Ellaria asks, binding a yellow robe around her middle with an orange band. "Clearly your father won't understand anything from what I think you want to talk about," she says, standing up from the bed.

She walks over to her, taking her arm and pulling her with her to a separate room.

Ellaria pushes her down in a seat and sits next to her. He tall woman takes the fabric of her veil between her fingers, rubbing it together.

"Is it about Tommen Baratheon, child?"

Amaryllis frowns beneath her veil. "How-how did you guess?"

"Oh please kid, I have seen you and the boy together. You are in love," she teases by drawling the love.

"I-I am not in love, what are you talking about? I am just.. befriending him," I snarl.

"No, you are just denying him.. and the possibility of a loving marriage, of course," she says, sipping from some Dornish wine they brought with them.

"But.. he's going to hate me.." "Why would he hate you, Ama," she asks.

"Because of who I am.. and the risks I have with me."

"What happened when you were young is not your fault, dear. And the person responsible is hanged for treason, he can not return to harm you ever again."

"But there are many more, Ellaria. So much more," she sighs.

"And he will protect you from such people. Tommen seems like a sweet boy, well, man when you two are done after the marriage," she smirks, winking at her stepdaughter.

Amaryllis blushes. That was another thing she was nervous about. Trystane and Myrcella would wed next week and she and Tommen the week after. Just two weeks until she was a married woman. Until she had to provide him with children.

Ellaria chuckles. "Don't you worry child. I will help you prepare as far as I can and the rest comes.. naturally. I am informed about the boy and he is inexperienced too. It will just be as special and new for him. Let nature take over, darling."

"What about my veil, Ellaria? Do I have to take it off?" "It depends on you, darling. If you seriously don't want to, then no. If you do you will save yourself a lot of discomfort."

"Won't he hate what is beneath?" Ellaria chuckles, shaking her head. "I have seen you interact with the boy these last three weeks, child. I can see in every action of his that he loves you. He won't mind, he will love you. With everything you have."