Tokoyami vs. Takaoka

"I'll... I'll kill you !" Nagisa exclaimed. "I'll kill you... for what you did to them !"

Takaoka laughed. "That's the spirit ! Come and kill me. Nagisa-kun !"

I whistled. 'Things got quite out of hand...'

Terasaka threw the stun gun at Nagisa back, he was panting. "Don't be gettin' cocky, Nagisa ! I saw the pitiful way you look at me when that medecine got blown up !" Terasaka kept talking to Nagisa then it was Koro-sensei, Takaoka walked behind us to face them.

"Hey now, quit being a wet blanket ! If he doesn't come at me with true killing intent, what's the point ? I'll use this squirt's bloodlust fir revenge in a most humiliating way, and finally my own shame will disappear !"

I took in a breath. "Now... Playtime's over." I grabbed the back of Nagisa's jacket and spinned around. "Catch everyone !" Then I threw him to the others, making the knife twirled in the air as he let go of it abd I looked down, my bangs shadowing my eyes.

"What the--" Takaoka exclaimed.

"Takaoka." I called out in a sinister voice. "Asobimashou~" I said in a sing-song tone, looking up at him with eyes, shining with bloodlust as I catched the knife.

Tokoyami's POV:

"Tokoyami-kun, calm down ! You shouldn't let your bloodlust get the better of yourself ! You shouldn't kill him too !" Koro-sensei called out to me which made me laugh.

"Don't worry Koro-sensei... I promise you there won't be a single drop of blood on this knife." I reassured him but he still looked worried.

I bent down and put the stun gun in my pocket. "I could use that..."

"Oi chibi !" Takaoka screamed, pointing a finger at me. "I didn't want to fight you so I don't see why--"

"Takaoka... You wanted to use Kaede in your stupid plan..." I gazed at him with such hatred that I saw him flinch. "Don't worry about the bloodlust I have plenty of that. Not for revenge... Just because I can't see your damn face anymore..." I said emotionlessly though my eyes were enough to show my emotions.

Takaoka smirked before laughing. "Good ! Very good ! Show me how it is then... A game with Childish Devil..."

'Well if he asks for it...'

"Oh, and just so you know, I do have some spare vials of that remedy." He said, showing three of them in his hand. "If you don't come at me like you mean it, or if your pals get in our way, you can kiss these babies goodbye." He threatened. "Hear that, Karasuma ?" He screamed. "Stay out of this ! This stuff takes a good month to make. There's not enough for everyone, but it is your last hope."

"So... Are you done chit-chatting ?" I asked, looking away in boredom, my tone reflecting how bored I was. "You think I won't take it seriously because this is one of Childish Devil's game ?" I then began to laugh hysterically. "Quit with the bullshit... I take all my games seriously..." I said, smiling eerily at him like a crazy person, I could even see him shivering.

I licked my lips before charging at him with the knife in my hand, he dodged the attacks but I never tried to hurt him in the first place since I promised Koro-sensei that there won't a drop of blood on the knife.

Takaoka took his own knife and charged at me with it, I dodged it but he still scratched my right cheek, I kicked him in the nose before jumping on his back and using it to jump to the edge of the building, facing everyone as I brushed the blood on my cheek with the back of my hand leaving a big red stain on my cheek as I licked the blood off.

"Not bad... Now..." I turned my head to the left, facing Takaoka with my cursed left eye. "It's my turn." I told him with a big grin.

I looked at the knife in my hands as I heard Takaoka coming at me before tossing it to the ground and took Takaoka's wrist in my right hand to make him stab himself in his arl that had the knife in his hand. I quickly turned around to grab his other arm in my left hand, I could hear cracking in my right arm since I was still making him stab himself.

"It's strange..." I said, talking to myself. "I'm sure that when it comes to strenght, I'm no match for you but I have no problem to contain you.... Maybe it is because of the pain..." I wondered, still making his arm cracking and when I heard the sound I wanted I kicked him, making him go to the other side of the roof as I laughed before walking towards him, putting my right arm in its right place.

"Come on..." I called out to him. "Is that really all you got ?" I asked.

He tried to attack me again with his knife but I grabbed his wrist and broke it, just like his other arm. I smiled eerily at him again as I kicked him, hearing him grunt in pain.

"Come on, don't tell me this all a man like you got ! Come on ! Come on ! Come on !" I kept kicking him, before I put my foot on his neck and pressed it, watching him struggle to breath. I watched with widened eyes as he was going to die soon but I stopped when I caught a bullet.

I turned around to saw my sister with a gun in her hands.

"What are doing Kyou-chan ?" I asked, walking near the E class. "That wasn't very nice..."

I saw the gun in her hands shaking as she stared at me with widened eyes full of fear. "S-Stop it Tokoyami. You shouldn't kill him." She told me with her voice shaking.

"Hah ?" I took a look at everyone's face, they were all staring at me in fear once again, I groaned before walking again towards Takaoka and grabbed him by his hair and I put out the stun gun and placed it near his neck. I stared at this man.

'I learned something from him... The adrenaline that vloodlust caused me...'

I smiled at Takaoka.

"No ! Please, don't end it with this face ! Kill me instead !" He begged me.

"Takaoka... Arigato..." I thanked with a smile vefore using the stung gun on him, making him go unconscious.

Everyone cheered before joining me. Kaede and Kyoumou jumped to hug me.

"I'm so glad that you're not hurt Yami Yami" Kyoumou said.

Kaede nodded her head, agreeing with her.

"Well he still has a scratch on his cheek." Karma said, the girls stop hugging me hearing him. "You impressed me Tokoyami-kun."

"Impressed you or scared you ?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.