Omake : Chibi (part 2)

I kept walking and walking, mumbling to myself in rage. I didn't notice where I was going and bumped into someone which made me falling on the floor.

"Ouh ! What now !" I exclaimed after falling on my butt.

When I looked up, I saw strawberry blonde hair and confused purple eyes staring at me. Not far I heard the sound of footsteps coming closer as I immediately recognised my childhood friend, Asano Gakushuu who was outstretching his hand to me.

"Sorry but you have to admit that you're in fault too for not looking where you were going." He told me.

"Eto......"

I didn't know what to say as he seemed to scanned me.

"Huh !" Then a look of bewilderment came on his face.

"Tokoyami/Tokyami-kun/Yami Yami !" I heard three people called out to me. Gakushuu, Karma and Kyoumou.

"Eto.... Hi, Gakushuu." I told him awkwardly while rubbing my hair.

Tokoyami's POV:

I greeted Gakushuu who kept staring at me like I suddenly had two heads.

'Well I now look like a 5 years old child so I don't think this is any better...'

Then suddenly I felt a pair of arms atound me and I found myself being carried by Kyou-chan. I imlediately stared at her with a blank look.

"Is there something wrong for you to stare at me like that ?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"Put. Me. Down." I commanded her with a pause for each words.

She immediately did as told and I heard Karma chuckle. I turned back to Gakushuu who now had his arms crossed on his chest and his eyes were looking dangerously at my sister and the red headed boy behind.

"What happened to Tokoyami for him to return to a child ?" He asked darkly.

Nee-chan gulped before looking away while playing with her fingers, Karma stared back at the strawberry blonde and I could see Okuda-san and the unwanted idiot coming our way.

"Oi brat ! Don't go running around and dissapearing like that !" Scolded Terasaka which annoy me all too much.

"You two are here. Who is going to come now ? After all the more, the merrier..." I replied sarcastically.

And as if on cue, Karasuma-sensei arrived.

"Now that everyone is here..." Began Gakushuu. "Can someone told me what happened to my childhood friend ?!" He exclaimed.

"We're sorry about Tokoyami's condition. An accident happened in Science and now... he is five years old." Explained Karasuma at my friend that gaped at him.

"You're kidding ? This is some kind of the E Class' joke ?" He asked us not believing one thing.

"Trust me. I would love it to be a joke." I replied to him in a annoyed voice.

He sighed before grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the campus to my shock.

"Oi ! Where are you taking me !?"

"To my father's office and you..." He turned to look at Karasuma. "Since you're his teacher, you should come explain everything." He told him.

Now it was Karasuma's turn to sigh but he followed with Kyou-nee on his tail along with Karma and Okuda-san. Terasaka stayed where he was a few seconds before going back to the old campus with scowl.