The Final exams are coming

I slapped his hand away as the bell rang and everyone left to school, I went with the E Class but Kyousou wasn't following me. I turned around to face her.

"Sorry Yami Yami. I have to pass a test to determine in which class I should be." Sha apologized with her hands clapsed in front of her.

"It's fine." I answered, I was going to my way when I heard my orange haired friend telling le not to be late.

'Be late for what ?' I wondered as we made our way to the old building.

Karma's POV:

'What are those four thinking they're doing ?! Being all close to Tokoyami-kun like that.' I thought annoyed.

'Well I have to admit that I didn't see this side of him coming.' I looked at Tokoyami-kun as that thought crossed my mind.

'Well for now, I can have him all to myself.' I put my arms behind my head.

Kaede's POV:

We were still on the way to the old building and I could tell that eveeyone was shocked of the previous events.

"Nee, Kayano-chan." Called out Nagisa.

I turned to him. "What is it, Nagisa ?"

"Well... Do you know why Tokoyami-kun is sulking for awhile now ?" He asked, pointing at Yami Yami who was eventually sulking.

 Do you know why Tokoyami-kun is sulking for awhile now ?" He asked, pointing at Yami Yami who was eventually sulking

"Oh, it must be because of what happened earlier." I answered him with a sweatdrop.

"Speaking of that, who were the four people ?" Asked Kataoka.

"You mean that you didn't recognize them ?" Asked Yada.

"... No ?" She responded but it sounded more like a question.

"From the youngest to the oldest, the twins Utau and Hibiki, 16 years, Hibiki is the singer of the two and Utau sings more often duet wit Kyoku, a really pretty girl, she even got asked to model for some magazines and she is 18 and finally Chiryo, 20 years old, he only sings to accompany his younger brother because like Utau, he prefered to play an instrument. All of them can play any instrument and they are a famous band ! Sometimes, they even asked someone to join them on stage and di a song with them." Rambled Yada.

"I heard that they were apprentices of a famous idol when they were children." Added Fuwa.

"Fine, but that doesn't explain how Tokoyami-kun knows them." Said Kataoka.

I saw Yami Yami flinched before she turned to us with narrowed eyes.

"Because the famous idol was my mother." She spatted like venom.

I reached a hand to her but she brushed me off before walking away.

"Why is he acting like that ?" Asked a confused Kurahashi.