I am no liar! It's true!

Shaking my head to the nagging voice in my mind.

I glance at the clock again and it is now six twenty in the morning.

Wow, I was thinking for forty-three minutes straight! I needed to get ready quick, he said he would pick me up at seven in the morning since we must have an early start if we want to get to wherever he was taking me a bit earlier to get settled, remembering this I sprinted to get ready.

■○■○■○■○■○■

Loud honking was heard outside my apartment - of course he would make a big obnoxious entrance instead of simple using his phone to call me down.

He doesn't have your number dummy!

Well, he could have politely gotten out of his car and come get me.

Would you really have liked for him to see exactly where you live?

Could you stop being right every time?

I end my small conflict with my inner self as I step out of my apartment building, rushing into his car.

"Someone's in a rush." He comments as soon as I close the door.

I cast a sidelong glare at him but do not respond, it would be useless since he would retaliate with something even smarter.

He drives for around fifteen minutes as we settle in comfortable silence - which I've grown accustomed to by now with him - until he drives onto a huge highway which resembles an airplane runway.

Soon enough I realise that it is indeed an airplane runway.

"How far exactly is this road trip?" I ask staring at the white jet he parked in front of.

"Pretty far," was his short response as he exited the car, running around to open my door.

As I get out, he grabs my hand leading me up the small flight of stairs. Only this small gesture ignites small electric shocks but not as vigorous as last time.

The inside of the jet is marvellous; gold accentuations make the completely white interior of the plane seem like a small heaven.

We sit on the two seats facing each other. This is quite an unfortunate situation - his piercing grey eyes seem to be solely concentrated on my face.

I clear my throat as my nerves skyrocket for obvious reasons. First, I hated attention and he was giving way too much of his to me, and lastly, we were on a plane and I'm not especially good with being on a plane - I hated heights.

"S-So where are we going?" I ask trying to distract myself from the imminent take off.

"New York," he breathes out, with no move to elaborate on the matter.

"And why so far?" I question him again.

"Just to bring you to the best five-star French restaurant, Per Se." he smirks at me as he leans back into his seat seemingly having snapped himself out of his daydream.

"Mr Stravos, you didn't have to bring me all the way there..." I trailed off as I caught sight of the outside world moving.

The plane was heading towards the runway and would take off at any minute now. The rate of the take-off and climb of the plane going wrong is of 30%, so there is a probability that we may be the new victims of an airplane crash today.

My hands start shaking a bit, as my eyes stay trained on the rapid moving trees and buildings outside. Suddenly the jet tilts upwards making me grip my armchair tightly.

I hyperventilate, and my head spins violently.

"Aurnia! Look at me! Look at me darling," Mr Stravos shouts alarmed by my panic attack - he holds my head in between his large hands so that I can see only him.

His grey eyes hold so much worry and something foreign that I cannot understand but I can do nothing but stare at them, and the sparks vibrating from the skin to skin contact distracts me momentarily decreasing my anxiety.

This gives him enough time to close the window shade - as he does so, I release a sigh of relief - I slump back into my comfy chair and close my eyes for a bit.

"You don't like heights," he whispers, more to himself.

"No, you think?" I reply sarcastically whilst I open one eye defiantly. He simply gives me a flat look then reaches for the window shade again.

I instantly react jumping on him so that he doesn't open the shade. He seems taken aback from my sudden reaction, but with a swiftness wraps his hands securely around my waist - pulling me flush against him.

I start to push against his chest to get up, but he only tightens his grip on me, making my vehemence to escape increase. He chuckles at me, a gleam of amusement shone in his eyes.

"So, you think this is funny, Othello!" I exclaim as I thrash about in his arms.

"You just called me by my name," he states after a few seconds of silence, making me stop wriggling.

"Yeah well...desperate times calls for desperate measures, ay?" I clear my throat awkwardly as I cease the opportunity to liberate myself from his arms.

Once again a small animal-like whimper escapes his lips at my retreat. I tilt my head to the side in curiosity at the male's strange noises.

"You should rest a bit. I'll wake you up when we arrive." He mentions when he notices my slightly droopy eyes.

"Yeah, I probably should. I woke up so early this morning," I blabber sleepily.

"Why?"

"I was woken up by a nightmare..." my voice decreased in amplitude as sleep dragged me into dreamland.

"Which nightmare?" he asked as a warm blanket was being wrapped around me.

I sighed in satisfaction since it was getting chilly in the jet. I stirred to make myself comfortable, then yawned lightly.

"Which nightmare, darling?" he repeated, but in a sterner tone - I frowned remembering my horrible dream.

"A Black wolf." I managed to sigh out, before darkness overcame me.

.................................
So has Aurnia discovered something about Othello through her dream?

Or is it just a silly nightmare?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE!

Bye my loves! ❤

~Nextdoorgirl101