Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rozzs Pov

"Aww, my baby! Did you miss mommy today? We're you good for Auntie Sammie?"

"Yesh mommy, we went to d-da park and I-I played on the swring, and I got ice c-c-cweam, a-a-and Auntie Sammie gave m-m-me gummies!" Said Zero.

"Okay, woah! Rozzalyn St. Cloud! Are you meaning to tell me you have a kid!? A freaking adorable kid! Hi buddy, my name's Michael, what's yours? You're so cute!" Michael yelled.

"H-h-hi M-m-micwhael! I n-n-name Zewo! I k-know I c-c-cwut mommy tell me all t-time.." said my cheeky little boy.

"Where's his daddy, love?" Lee asked.

Oh shit, I knew this question was coming, why didn't i think it was gonna be this soon, I thought to myself.

"I-I-I don a-a-ave a d-d-d-daddy, he w-w-wan away w-wong t-t-time a-a-a-ago, m-m-mama is m-m-mommy a-and daddy!" Zero said as he looked up at Lee. I crouched down and picked my baby boy up "that's right baby, we don't need no stinkin' man huh?" i tickled him. he giggled and said "But mama I-I-I am th-th-the m-m-m-man!"

I set him down and said "Oh yeah, that's right, you are a man, I guess i can't pick you up and hold you any more, well now that you're a man does that mean you're gonna leave mommy forever?" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes. He jumped up and rapped his arms around my leg "No mommy! I-I-I never weave y-y-you, I-I-I not man y-y-yet! You can can p-p-pick me u-up an howd m-m-me aw y-y-you w-w-w-want! I-I-I wove y-y-you mommy!!" Zero screamed. I bent over and tickled his sides "Aww, thank you baby I will!" I said while picking him up and swinging him around in a circle. Everyone chuckled at us.

"Oh god, that is too cute! Can I hold him?" Tyler asked.

"Yeah Ty Ty, here." I passed Zero over to him, and he walked over to everyone else. I felt someone step up beside me, " Now I know where most of your scars are from. Do you wanna talk about it? his dad I mean?" I turnd my head to see who it was it was Austin.

Austins POV

She turnd and looked at me, her cheeks turnd red, "Come back and ask me that question some other time, I don't know if I trust you enough. Wow, I I I'm sorry that sound so ru-" I cut her sentece off "You don't need to apoligize for anything, I understand.. Well not really, but to some exstince I understand... He hurt you some ways and you feel emmbaressed to tell anyone, but in everyone elses eyes I bet you they see a hero, your littleboy sees a hero." She looked into my eyes, I saw tears building up in her eyes "Thank you for saying that to me, I needed that" she said as she gave me a hug.

Rozz clapped her hands together "Whose ready to rock n' go eat? That was so cheese, but I had to do it!!"

Rozz took Zero and headed in to her friends house, "I'm just gonna cage his clothes and then well be right out! Sammie you're coming with us!!"

I couldn't help but think too myself, she's so beautiful, loving, and from what I can see she's a great mother.

If only I knew how she became a mom

-------------------------*-*--*--*---
A/N: Sorry it's so short, it's almost 6am and I wanted to give you guys something to read.

Next chapter is going out to eat!! YAY!!!!!!!

LOVE,

Momma Bear

P.S. Always remember to.
..

VOTE

COMMENT

COTE

VOMMENT