Chapter 6

A/N: Oh my jenkies! I've missed you guys so much.. I've been really distracted with life, but I'm back and I can't really promise normal updates right now, but we'll get there soon enough.. Ok, onward with the story!!

This girl in my story is not Austin's real girlfriend, so don't believe this, I don't know anything about his real girlfriend except that she is Peruvian, that's it!!

Ok, now onward!!
_________________________________________

Chapter 6

Rozzalyn's POV

There stood some woman with bleach blond hair down to her waist. I could tell that her hair was fried to the point of no return, I could also see the bumps in her hair from the clips on her extentions.

Have you ever met someone who looked like they we're make-up deprived?

Like they had no idea what to do with it, so they just threw it on their face..?

This woman had a bad case of cake face, and I just wanted to help her. I could tell she would be a beautiful person if she didn't hide it under all the tan make-up.

(A/N: The phrase cake face makes me happy)

The way she was dressed made me feel cheap, don't get me wrong, I'm all for women and girls loving their body's and shit, but there is a time and place for it.

This was not the time or place for a too small shirt and a mini skirt, with your ass and tits on display for the whole restaurant to see.

The was she carried herself pissed me off. That way she walked in and had that holier-than-thou sour look on her face, made me want to kick her in her throat.

She turned to Austin and put on a fake smile, her eyes then turned to Zero, who was still in his arms talking his ear off. Her smile turned into a smirk, I didn't like it one bit, so I stepped up next to Austin.

Her eyes then flashed over too me, and she began to scowl at me, and me being me I winked at her, I could hear Snickering in the backround.

She turned and looked at Austin with a smirk back on her face.

"So, who's the little mutt? And who's the mutts sister..?" I heard her nasally ass voice say. I felt everything freeze.

She turns back too me "you are his sister right? What are you like 10?"

I lunged at her, "listen you fake ass 40 year old melted barbie looking bitch. You got the wrong one, call my son a mutt again. I'll have you know we're proud of being "mutts". I'm 18 bitch, you're just pissed off my face looks better than yours, cake face. So fück out my face with that shit, I got a whole fücking book of names to call you, fücking rut slut." I kick at her as Micheal and Oli try to hold me back.

"You're gonna say the wrong thing too the wrong person, and I think you just did and I can't wait to see the out come, and I have a feeling KO is gonna flash over the screen when it ends." Alan said too her as I struggled to get free.

Austin's POV

Is it bad that I don't feel bad for Winnie? Because right now I couldn't give two fücks if Rozz kicked her ass.

I rubbed Zeros back as I saw tears run down his face, "why are you crying baby boy?" He looks at me "b-b-because mommy's s-s-sad and that s-s-scary lady called m-me a mutt." He says.

I frown and ask him "do people call you that a lot?" He nods his head.

"A-a-ww the t-time. Th-th-they say mommy's a-a-a swut to, w-wh-what's a s-s-swut Austy?"

I should have listened too me heart and gut from the beginning.
_________________________________________

A/N: So like I said at the beginning I can't promise any regular updates just yet, we'll get there soon.

I know the chapter is short but I wanted to give you information about Austin's "girlfriend."

Gielle doesn't exist in this story. I also have a feeling I might get this comment, "that's not Austin, that's not how he acts!!" First off my story my Austin I can make him act any way I want! Secondly, I don't want to hear it unless you know him personally and he doesn't act this way. So if you dont... SUCK MY ASS!

So, I've gotten really obsessed with Melanie Martinez. No shame!

Love,
Momma Bear

P.S. Don't forget to..

COMMENT

VOTE

VOMMENT

COTE