Chapter 7

Hiya guys! How are you? Is you good? Is you ok? Cause I wantsta know! Sorry, I've been watching too much Youtube.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Austin's POV

I passed Zero over to one of Rozz's friends seeing as Micheal and Oli are still trying to calm Rozz down. I grabbed Winnie's arm and pulled her over to the side as everyone else went to take their seats.

"You can't say shit like that in front of a toddler! You hurt his feelings. Did you know that? You just basically called his mom a slut in front of him, and you called him a mutt.. I'll have you know that mutts are the best kinds of dogs. Learn to keep your comments to yourself would you? Has no one ever taught you that?" I say too her.

Winnie snorts and rolls her eyes, she wraps my arms around my neck, "whatever Austy, you thought it was funny." She says and pouts at me.

"Don't call me Austy just because you heard Zero say it! I didn't find it funny at all. Who thinks it's ok to say that around a child!? The fact that you thought that was ok is disgusting." I say too her as I turn and walk away.

"Austy! Baby wait! I was only joking. The need to lighten up and learn how to take a joke" Whiny... I mean Winnie screams after me. I whip around and face her " I can't believe you just said that! You're a fucking joke!" I yell and storm out of the restaurant.

I can't believe this! For her to say that about a child. I've never seen this side of her before. Maybe she's stressed out and she's acting out, yeah that's it.

Rozz's POV

Austin walked up to me and grabbed my hand, "I'm really sorry for what was said to you and your son, she's just stressed out and doesn't know what she's saying" He tells me.

I know he's not making excuses for her!

"I don't care if she was fucking shot! That gives her no right to be a bully! Don't make excuses for her. Isn't that what you sing and live for, no bullying or self-hate?" I yell at him.

Kassper steps up, "It's people like her that can't keep their jealous comments to themselves that make self-hatred a thing.." She says.

I just wish he saw through her game a lot sooner.

___________________________
A/N: My babies!! I've missed you! It's summer now, so let's hope for a lot more updates.

I'm sorry this is so bad, and hella short. I just wanted to post something for you!!

Love,
Momma Bear
P.S. I need all the love I can get. Don't forget to....

COMMENT

VOTE

VOMMENT

COTE