While I'm in my deep thought, I felt the seat to my right being occupied.

"Hey."

His voice is deep and sexy. It sent shivers down my spine. Also, it's doesn't help that he said that near my ears as I felt his warm breath touch my skin.

Thankfully, it's dark in here, as I'm sure that I look so flustered right now.

I just glanced at him quickly and gave him a nod. He just smiled weakly at me then returned his focus on his girl.

We are half way through the movie when I felt the need to pee.

"Guys, I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered towards my two best friends.

"Go ahead, but we can't pause the movie for you sweetheart." Mel stated.

"I know that idiot!" Giving him a glare while standing up. That just earned a chuckle from the two.

I made my way towards the bathroom, took a pee then washed my hands on the sink.

I'm still rinsing my hands, when I heard the bathroom door swung open.

Through the mirror, I saw Jerrald enter.

"Hey. " He greeted.

I gave him a weak smile then proceeded on the had dryer. An awkward silence filled the room, only the sound of the dryer can be heard and I noticed that Jerrald is just standing in the middle of the bathroom.

" Hmmmmm, Van is it still ok if I invited you to hang out with me?"

He said, breaking the silence.

I turned around to face the carrier.

" O of course,,. Yeah yea sure." His gaze is making me nervous.

That earned a smile on his face. God! That smile!!

" hmm I was actually waiting for a text from you." I can't believe I said that but there's just something about his smile. That smile tells me that he'll not make fun of me.

When he heard that, the expression on his face was somehow shocked then he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry. I was just so unsure about inviting you because, you seemed very stiff and not enjoying my presence when we met last week at the mall."

Then he added. " That gave me an impression that you don't like us to hangout? "

Those words made me blush. And this time I know that he's noticing it. It's not dark in here.. Damn..

" No, no.....  I really like you.... oh nope . I mean I would like to hang out with you, really."

I stuttered while looking intently at my shoes.

" sorry for being like that last time.,.... It's just that you're you.. You're The Jerrald..... "

I swear I'm still blushing right now.  I pulled my glasses up wards as it went down due to me glancing down in a long time.

I looked at him, he's just watching me with a smirk present on his lips.

"Ok, I'll text you later when we'll go out..."

He said to me.

I just nodded, then walked towards the door. We've been inside long enough. As I was bout to pass by him. He pulled me by my arm towards him then whispered.

" You're really cute when you blush, Van."  Then he just dashed out of the bathroom.

Those words made my heart beat faster, and I felt heat crawling up from my neck to my whole face..

This guy!!!!!

----------------------------------------------

A/N

How are liking the story so far?

Again sorry for any errors.

Please Vote and Follow me if you have time.

But most of all, please comment. What do you think ?

- if you're reading this, thank u for giving this story your time and attention.

😍😍😍😍