"Let her be, love. The girl is finally getting to see the one she's been yearning for, after all this time. She deserves to smile."

"But not this creepily. You look like you're going to jump his bones as soon as you seem him," Julia snorted.

Closing my bag shut, I asked Jenny to sit on my bag as I tried closing it. As soon as I was done with it, I turned to look at Julia and with an obvious smirk on my face, I remarked, "What if I did?"

"Ew," Julia gagged and I winked at her. Jenny laughed on seeing the entire scenario. I would miss this. The entire feeling of home - of what would once have reminded me of home - and the endless joyous occasions. I would miss the people I love - the people I'd take a bullet for. However, the entire futuristic vision of starting something new with Taehyung as we continued where we paused seemed to blanket everything else.

"You bid farewell to everyone, didn't you?" Julia enquired out of concern. I dragged my suitcase down and further away till the door. Julia and Jenny followed me and I nodded, "Yeah. You attended the farewell party yesterday, woman. You didn't seem to have this doubt when you dug into that chocolate mousse yesterday."

Jenny laughed and mumbled to her girlfriend, "Ignore her. You looked adorable."

"Ew," I gagged and stopped right before the door. Opening it, I swallowed. The reality hit me hard. I was leaving. I was actually leaving Androsia.

"Does Taehyung know of your arrival?" Jenny enquired. A smile made its way as I thought through my entire plan.

"No." It was a surprise. Taehyung had called me the previous night. He looked exhausted yet charming as ever. With his head supported on his hands, he stared at me and my heart fluttered a bit. He mumbled about how much he missed me and I had to resist the intense urge to tell him that he did not have to wait for long. A year was good and enough. It was so at least to me. Hence why I was this nervous and at the same time, excited to have this surprise, work.

"Oh Jesus," Jenny sighed. Julia shook her head, almost as if she knew I'd do something around those lines. Raising an eyebrow, she merely commented, "Pray that your said plan works out, hon."

"Hey," I whined. "It will."

"Olivia?" Julia called out. I turned. She took big strides towards me before wrapping her arms tightly around me and pulling me close. My eyes watered and my throat dried up. I was about to cry a long while back however, I held it back. But now? With Julia showing me how much she'd miss me, the tears started falling, staining my face and slowly smearing my makeup.

"Argh," I pulled away and fanned myself, trying to avoid crying any further. "Stop making me cry."

Julia merely gazed at me and shaking her head slightly, she said, "I'll miss you."

"Don't get me started," I wagged my finger at her and shook my head firmly. "I'll miss you too, Jules."

Julia and Jenny rushed to hug me again and I let myself be wrapped completely by their being. I would miss this and so much more as I leave Androsia. Was it all worth it?

I hope so.

Leaving Androsia was painful. It was everything I was and everything I owed to. I grew with the Kingdom, in the Kingdom amongst the lovely people here. I became what I am today and Androsia saw it happening.

However, Rossa was everything different than what I had imagined it to be. On reaching Rossa and entering the city, I was left to marvel, occasionally gaping, leaving the taxi driver laughing at me and commenting, "You've never been here before, have you?"