Round Six: Rescue Mission

As you struggle back to consciousness, several things become clear to you. one, you blacked out, and someone knocked you unconscious. Two, you are in a completely different location than you were before. Three, you are drugged and cannot feel the mind of your partner of heart and soul nor use magic. And, probably the most critical, you are bound from head to toe.

Someone has kidnapped you. And you are unable to escape. On your own at least.

But, miraculously, your dragon evaded harm, and now it is up to him or her to save you. Will they be able to? Or will it be too late?

Rules:

1. This chapter will be from your dragons POV. You can have your dragon be with the contestant when they are captured, or they can find out about it from someone else. Either way you must explain how your rider was taken, who took them, why they were taken, where they were taken, and how your dragon saves them. Your dragon will be allowed to take one dragon and rider with them if they so please or they can go solo to save their rider.

2. Like always, minimal swearing, violence is fine :) because this series is just violent lol. And always make sure it's ok before mentioning other characters.

3. Remember to put your italicized conversations in some kind if mark so we know. Preferably [this] because they are very easy to spot

4. Turn in your entries by PM OR EMAIL. if you would like to email your entries just Pm us and we can give that to you. Email can sometimes be easier for you because then you don't have to split the entries up. And we can just copy and paste everything. Only if you want though!

Due date will be July, 25th 2014

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT!!! We are nearing the end of the competition so it is VERY important to get your entries in in time. every point counts and will mean the difference between going to voting or not. So please give it your all and thank you to everyone for the amazing participation :)

Ok that's it, good luck!!!