Elf 6- Reona (LydiaGiVi){ELIMINATED}

LydiaGiVi

Name of Rider: Reona

Age of Rider: 120, looks like 16

Hometown: Raised in Du Weldenvarden

Celebrity look-alike: Saoirse Ronan

Physical Description: Reona has a medium height and is has a merely skinny figure, and so she does not appear as strong at first sight. Her complexity is pale and her face has an elvish shape. What seems unusual, is her light blonde hair that is almost as white as snow, it is long and gets passed her shoulders and most regularly appears quite messy. Her blue eyes have a mixture of every blue shade on the palette, creating an illusion like colour. They are her strong spot, because they seem innocent and daring, which creates a feeling of reliability which attracts everyone's deepest secret.

Personality Traits: Reona is a very well organised person. She has been raised in order to be someone who thinks about every single detail and lets nothing slip by. She is self disciplined and careful of how she behaves. She is also introvert and so behaves quietly and reserved, keeps almost everything to herself. She has the talent to remain calm and relaxed, even in tense situations, and does not have a short temper. But her strongest trait is being harsh and critical, she does not forgive nor forget, but she can let no one see that.

Description of Sword: Her sword is named Dauth, which means death in the ancient language. It has a silver blade and snow coloured white decorations carved on the handle, on which lays a perfectly shaped jewel in the colour of the rain.

Species: Elf

Worst Fear: Reona is afraid of nothing, or at least that is what she keeps reminding herself. But she may have a fear of losing that she has not discovered yet.

Name of Dragon: Etyer. Reona had searched hundreds of names, of which he never liked any. After a while, in a long lost book about mysteries and magic, he discovered it and so carries it till now.

Description of Dragon: Etyer somehow reflects the personality of Reona on his own way. He has a very complex character and is very unpredictable, you cannot predict what he is going to say or do next. Unlike Reona's indifference for sentimental issues, Etyer sometimes relies on his heart, and acts on his feelings. His strongest feeling is protectiveness over Reona, he would do anything to keep her safe.

His scales have the colour of the snow in the deepest winters, and he has reached full growth at his age.

Favourite Pass-time: Reona does not have an artistic side. On the contrary she loves making and carving weapons, with bows as her favourite, and unlike every elf who does not even think about hurting nature, she enjoys hunting alone in the woods of the Du Weldenvarden.

Favourite Training Activity: Although she has perfected her magic knowledge she enjoys sword fighting a lot better. She keeps forcing herself to become even better than she already is.