XIX - Goosebumps

I've lost track of how many times I asked Jack where we were going, and eventually I had given up. Instead I focused on his voice as he sang along to the song on the radio. It was a pretty generic and overly played song but when his voice uttered the words it made it so much better.

We had been driving for about ten minutes before he turned into a dirt road that his jeep was basically made for. I frowned deeply trying to think of thing you could do in a forest, and I couldn't think of anything.

"Seriously Jack, where the hell are we going?" I asked for the millionth time, and he just ignored me like he did the other times I asked him. I sighed deeply before eventually his car came to a stop and he hopped out.

"Do I leave my bag?" I asked him, hopping out as well.

He scrunched his nose in the most adorable way, shaking his head, and I smiled before he took my hand and started walking up a path in between all the trees.

"So what are you going to do about Carter?" He asked after a quiet while of peace and serenity that a silent forest like this one brought.

My brows furrowed automatically at the mention of his name and I shrugged.

"Break-" I started.

"His neck?" Jack interrupted me, grinning.

I shook my head and playfully pushed him. "Break up with him."

He rolled his eyes groaning in complaint, still holding my hand and still guiding me through the trees to wherever he was planning to take me.

"That's so lame!" He exclaimed. "At least murder his cat just to show him not to mess with you, you know?"

I burst out laughing. "Oh my fucking God, Jack,"

He chuckled, before he came to a stop and my laughter faded away as I took in the beautiful landscape.

In front of me was a clear river with a bed of rock and green beautiful grass and just nature and the flowing stream of water had a calming effect and serenity and everything was just perfect.

The sound of the wind rustling the trees, the sound of singing birds, the sun rays flowing through the tree tops.

"Oh my God..." I whispered, baffled by what was in front of me. "Jack, this is beautiful," I said, turning to him, only to find him already looking at me.

He smiled and walked into the open space, setting his bag that he took with him next to a fallen tree trunk before taking off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed as I neared him.

He didn't answer and instead continued to shamelessly strip himself of his clothes until he was in nothing but boxers. He flashed a heart flipping grin my way before sprinting and eventually jumping into the river.

My face broke out into a smile, and I pulled off my shirt, tossing it by the trunk. Next my leggings came off which I left by my shirt and I pulled off my socks and shoes before running to the river as well, jumping in without second guessing.

The cool water welcomed my warm body and it was so refreshing to do after that short walk. I fell deep into the river and when my feet touched the rocks at the bottom I used it as leverage to kick myself up to the surface.

Jack was right behind me when I subsided, and his hands went to my bare waist, pulling my back to his naked chest. My legs were kicking to keep myself afloat and he turned me around so I was facing him, his hands going to my butt.

"It is pretty beautiful," He grinned at me, and I wasn't sure if he was talking about to river or my ass.

I laughed at him before I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could hold us up; my legs were tired of keeping me afloat.

My hands went to his shoulders and his were still on my behind as he leaned in to connect our lips in a hungry and sloppy kiss. At first I was giggling and he chuckled at my giggling so it was all teeth and laughter before my giggles faded an his chuckles faded and it was serious and passionate and hungry and his hands were massaging my behind and pressing me closer into him. I could feel his tongue on my bottom lip and I parted my lips to grant him access and it was all so perfect with just us two in the clear water without a care in the world, holding each other impossibly close.

He broke up the kiss and gave me a lazy smile, his eyes still closed like he did before as if savoring the moment and eventually he opened his eyes and started swimming to the side of the river with my still holding onto him and he hoisted us both easily out of the water, laying me down on the grass and just looking at me and my barely covered body, biting his lip.

"You're so hot." He muttered, before leaning down and pressing kisses on my stomach and close to my navel before going higher until he was at the band of my bra. He paused to look up at me as if asking for my permission and I carefully nodded, arching my back so he could reach to the clasp at the back.

His finger slid along the band until he was at the back and he fumbled with the clasp until it opened, and he pulled the straps all the way off my arms exposing my chest.

I didn't know how I felt about having the twins out and exposed like this but I tried to ignore the uncomfortable feel of the cool wind on my skin, looking at Jack.

"This is awkward." I whispered, and he bit his lip.

"It's only awkward if you make it awkward," He mumbled before leaning in and kissing me, our bare chests touching.

His skin was warm and still a bit wet from the river, his lips dominating mine. He was resting on his forearms which were on each side of my head just like under the bleachers, his knees either side of mine.

My hands were in his damp hair, tugging lightly on the strands before his lips left mine to kiss along my neck. He sucked on my skin and went lower and lower until he was at my breast, still kissing the skin.

I could feel goosebumps forming everywhere and I felt one of his hands cupping my breast, squeezing softly.

My eyes fell closed as he started kissing everywhere, and I giggled when he started giving me butterfly kisses along my skin. His long eyelashes fluttered by my stomach and by the curve of my breasts and I squirmed and giggled.

"That tickles." I said, biting my lip to keep from laughing but I failed and he smiled up at me, crawling up to me so his lips were above mine and he kissed me again, but this time it was a soft and short one before he pulled away and got up, pulling me up by my hands with him.

I felt really awkward and exposed with my chest all naked so I crossed my arms in attempt to cover them.

"You don't need to hide yourself, Julia, you're honestly a goddess." He said, bending down to pick up my bra from the grass.

My cheeks visibly warmed up and I smiled.

"It's just chilly." I stated, grasping my bra from his hands and turning around so I could put it back on.

_________________
authors note:
this is awkward for everyone

i dedicated this chapter to yoclifford because she's rad and she has a calum (5sos) fanfic called shells and you should check it out it's one of my favorites at the moment

and yeah thank you all for reading this story and voting and leaving comments it means so much to me i love you all like i always quit my stories when i get to like chapter five and im surprised i actually got this far like this is the furthest i've gotten but im pretty sure its all thanks to people who actually bother to read this okay thank ily