"And Hatake. Oh I don't know where to start with you" Chikako laughed and walked towards him. She jabbed him in the chest a few timed before leaning her elbow on the male and hung off of him like a limp corpse. Dead weight.

"He killed everyone I tried to get close to. I watched as every friend I ever made was murdered since I was five. I know what being alone is. Watching everyone die because you weren't good enough. I though you might be the one to understand such a simple thing! Itachi had told me about Rin and Obito. When I heard that you went through something similar to me, I felt relieved that I wouldn't be the only one" Chikako's sighed and leaned on Kakashi. From under her bloody veil Chikako laughed like a maniac before it slowly turned into sobs. 

"Oh big brother. It didn't matter how many times I was hurt or tortured. I always held onto the hope that I was going to find my brother someday. The only person I had left. Of course he's not actually my brother, but mother liked to say so. He's really my cousin on my Dads side. I suffered everyday only managing to keep myself alive by a thread just for him! I live for him! And I finally found him. It took me over ten years, but I found him. And when I did, all he was, was a lazy asshole who does nothing but act superior to everyone. He doesn't care for the people around him. Only doing his own thing wallowing in his misery as if he's the only one who could feel pain! If I had know that was who my brother really was I would've just let myself die" Chikako stumbled off of a shaking Kakashi. His eyes were wide, and the amount of chakra Chikako was giving off was physically making his body weak. It wasn't as much as when the seal broke before, but that was a pure kind of chakra. This was black and full of negative emotions. The hurt that Chikako had felt throughout her whole life. The life she lived alone since she was only a child.

Kakashi fell to his knees. Chikako crouched in front of him, and ripped off her bloody veil. . Eyes met eyes. Scared met crazed. The female smile was long and thin. Showing off every tooth. Her face was twisted even as tears poured from her puffy, red eyes. She was a different person completely. 

And that scared them.

One of Chikako's eyes held the sharingan while the other was pink with a rose-like pattern. Blood dripped down Chikako's face. Her skin was almost black with dried blood making her eyes stand out even more.

Chikako pushed Kakashi over and walked towards Ryu. All four ninja were frozen in place. They couldn't do anything even while Ryu cried and screamed.

"I'm going to end your miserable like the same way I ended your fathers" Chikako grabbed a kunai from her belt and drove it into his chest. She slowly pushed the kunai deeper and deeper and she twisted.

"You know I still have your fathers sword. The one he used to kill my mother" Chikako spoke absentmindedly. She reached out and stroked the sword at Ryu's hip.

"I think I should take your as well" Chikako ripped the sword from Ryu's person. She stood up and admired her handy work as the male bled out before her eyes. Chikako then strapped the sword to her back, and opened the doors leading outside.

"Bye. Let's hope you never see me again. Oh and before I forget..." Chikako walked up to Kakashi and pat him cheek.

"Goodbye big brother" Chikako let the words dance on her tongue before deciding they tasted bad.

Naruto seemed to snap out of it at the last second.

"Chikako wait!" He yelled. She was already out the door and heading to the woods by the time the others came back to reality.

She ran as fast as she could. Chikako let her feet take her wherever they wanted.

Everyone seemed to snap out of the daze when Naruto yelled.