🌱Proverbs 1🌳

Proverbs 1:10

My son, if sinners entice thee consent thou not.

...............
If the worldly people try to convince us to partake in their wicked deeds, we should join them not, or give them not the OK as it relates to their ungodly acts.

Proverbs 1:15-16

My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

16 For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.

.................
We should avoid the path taken by the ungodly; go with them not, for they are quick to do evil and to shed blood, or to take life.

Proverbs 1:22

How long, ye simple ones, will ye look e simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge.

.............
Wisdom wants to know how much longer, simple people will love simplicity and scorners, scorning and fools, hate knowledge.

How long will we do these things. We should be humble, not simple. We should not scorn and we should love knowledge, for it comes with the fear of the Lord, and knowledge is guidance in this life. Wisdom is willing to come to us, WILL WE GO TO HER?

BE BLESSED AND KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT CHRIST'S AMBASSADORS. LOVE YALL 💕 LOTS.BE BLESSED AND KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT CHRIST' AMBASSADORS. LOVE YALL 💕 LOTS.