Spin-off:Adopting Sam

If you don't want to get counfused with their ages just read this:
Lea's pov
It has been 3 years since we defeated the evil ninja,Me and Lloyd turned 23,Sam turned 9,Zane and Cole turned 25,Jay and Kai turned 24 and Nya turned 22

Lloyd's pov
life has been great since we defeated the Evil Ninja, Me and Lea got married and we decieded to adopt Sam.
"Are you ready to go to the adoption center,Sam?" I asked Sam.
"Yes! I am and I am really happy!" He said.
"Then let's go Lea is waiting for us in the car." I said and took his hand.
We arrived at the adoption center,and we went to the lady that was sitting at the front desk.
"Hello,how can I help you?" She asked.
"We have an appointment with Mrs.Sara" I told her.
"Ok,please have a seat I will be right back." She said and left the desk.
We sat on the chairs and waited for about 10 minutes until the lady came back.
"Mr.Garmadon, this is Mrs.Sara she will help you with your adoption." The lady said and went back to her desk.
"Hello, I am Sara and I will help you to adopt this child, Now can you please follow me to my office?" She said.
I nodded and we followed her to her office.
"Ok,Sam are you sure that you want Mr. And Mrs.Garmadon to be your legal parents?" Mrs.Sara asked Sam.
"Yes I am sure." He said.
"Ok, I need both of you to sign here,here and here." She said and we signed the papers.
"Ok,Congratulations Sam is officially your child." She said.
"Thank you very much Mrs. Sara!" I said and hugged Lea and Sam.
"Ok let's go home,everybody is waiting for us!" Lea said and we went back home.
(At home)
Lea's pov
"Heyyyy,where is my new nephew?!" Zane said.
Sam laughed and jumped into Zane's arms.
After launch we all went to the back yard, the guys were playing with Sam and me and Lloyd sat on the grass.
Life has been great and although we went through a lot,but it was really worth it at the end.

                      [The end]

Sorry I know this spin-off was so short,but I did my best.
I really hope you enjoyed this story, and don't forget to check the 2nd story (it will be much better I promise you),I will publish the 1st chapter tommorow,and if you have any ideas write them in the comments.
Words:442
Thank you so much for reading!
~Naya