"Be careful today, okay?" He wonders and I nod as we finish up.

After we finished I'm downstairs my hair in a messy bun with shorts and a t shirt on.

I look over seeing all Jason's brothers besides Nick.

"Were your keepers." Kane says and I stare at him.

"What?" I wonder staring at all of them.

"We get watch over you." Derek says and I roll my eyes with a smile.

"Cool, hm so you's are full of ideas. What should we do? I'm bored guys." I say as we sit around the living room thinking.

"Hey, I've got an idea." I say as they all stare.

"Derek you suck!" Kane shouts as I stand behind him as we shoot each other candy room around the house. Derek, Adam run into Jason's office as Eric, Kane and I follow after them.

I put a piece of sphere shaped candy in my rubber band and shoot at Derek which he barely misses ducking at the last second.

"Dammit!" Jason shouts as the candy bounces off his head and his head snaps to us.

Deja Vu...

I freeze and stifle my giggles as the boys make their way out of the room.

"Four..." Kane says and I bite my lip still giggle as Jason sends them death glares.

"Oh jeez!" I giggle out before running out pushing Kane with me.

I hear the chairs of his office push out and some laughter before looking back seeing them staring at us.

"What the hell!" I hear shouted from Alec, Max, Nick and some more fighters that were in Jason's office. I see the rest of the boys half way up the steps rubber bands out laughing as they shot them all with candy.

"Go! Go! Go!" I whisper shout as Kane and I laugh.

"Why must you always shoot me in the head with something?!" Jason chuckles out before they all chase us.

"Because your always in the way!" I shout back as Kane and I run faster.

"C'mon, let's explore this place!" Derek says to Kane and I as we all head down the steps to the basement where I've yet to be. Half the men follow Eric and Adam and the rest follow us, Jason included.We head into the darkness and none of the men are in my sight, the only presences I know is the boys and Derek's grabs around my wrist pulling me along. We duck through a few things before Kane says we need to split up.

"Careful guys!" I whisper shout as Derek goes right and Kane left. I continue straight, alone in the darkness my wolf sight helping me a little.

But yet it's way darker then expected even my wolf's having trouble.

"Hey! Over here Luna!" I hear from an unfamiliar voice. my body freezes as growls vibrate in the room.

"Run!" My wolfs howling and I dn't need to be told twice as I keep running but an arm catches my upper arm holding me still.

"Luna." The voice whispers and I can tell it's a young male around my age.

"Fuck." I whisper before another hand catches my shoulder. I jerk away but the hold on my upper arm stays.

A loud high pitched bloody murder scream escapes my lips. The hold releases and I'm dropped to the stone ground hard but I feel presences leaning over me.

This is just another cheesy stupid scary movie. Too bad I didn't fall over nothing..

"Alright hoe! Wanna play scary movie, huh?!" I shout getting up holding my head which hit the ground. "I'm gonna let out a whole can of whoop ass on you!" I shout striding forward before hitting something hard and falling back down to the stone, cold ground.

"I stand corrected, I did fall over nothing! This is another stupid ass scary movie!" I shout, my blood boiling of how teen girly I sound. I let out a low growl but get a louder one in return.

My wolf senses finally give me little vision on the scene in front of me. This is not what I expected.

"Jason!" I scream out just like a girl about to be killed. The high pitched scream that's only out of pure fear.

"You're strong Mia!" The voice from before shouts as hands grab at me in the darkness.

"Fight for you. Remember you don't take shit!" Another voice shouts and the two voices sound vaguely familiar.

A loud growl escapes my lips as the hands disconnect from my body and move away.

"This might be another stupid scary movie. But I'll kick your damn asses!" I growl again my breathing heavy my wolf at bay.

"Sure you will kiddo." An older male voice rings behind me and I growl again.

"She will! Remember, she's an Alpha's kid." Another older male voice rings and I freeze.

"How do you know?" I growl lowly before something from behind connects with my head and I hit the ground with a thud.

I growl the best I can before laughing drowns me out and everything goes black, blacker then before because I give up this round.

Remember to Vote.. Cost nothing.. Please..

So Mia's chapter with a bit of a twist. And cliff hanger ;D

Thanks remember to Vote! Makes me write quicker! (:

Hope you enjoyed.

Vote!

Enjoy!

-Avery