"Jason!" I whine and he chuckles kissing down my body. He rips my bra an undies off my body again and I gasp as he kisses down my whole body. I pull his boxers all the way down and get the full in take of him.

"Whoa." I say slowly and he chuckles.

"Will go slow." He says before leaning over me getting closer.

"Jason?" I wonder and he brings his head to mine. "I've um, never had.." I trail off and he's eyes widen this time before he smiles.

"Gentle and slow baby." He says sliding a fingers in softly. I take a sharp intake of breath and grab his shoulders tightly. He moves them slow watching my expression before picking up a little but staying gentle. I bite my lip to hold a moan my eyes closed, back arched.

Suddenly, he's gone and my eyes snap open as he positions himself, his eyes dark but his wolf at bay. He's still in control, and going to take his time.

I smile and nod my head.

"I'm ready Jason." I breathe and he smiles nodding as well. He plants a passionate kiss on my lips before looking dead in my eyes and entering me softly and fully.

A cry escapes my lips as he breaks my innocents. Soft tears leave my eyes but soon the pain turns into pleasure.

I pull at his hair feeling our wolfs duly mated as connected our scents mixed together.

"Your mine Mia. Only mine!" He growls as he picks up his pace just a little giving me more pleasure as we'll as him.

I moan and he growls thrusting deeply as he groans as well.

"Jason." I breathe and he smiles knowing what's coming next.

I hit my climax and moan his name loudly as my body takes him in from all the pleasure.

"Your mine!" He growls before going to his climax falling next to me on his back as he pulls out and lays me on too of him.

Sweaty our chests both breathing heavy as we gentle relax from our amazing time and softly fall asleep.

"Alpha, Luna." I'm awake but a knock on the door calling our names. There's a groan and Jason rubs his eyes putting an arm behind his head and holding me close pulling the blanket up to my shoulders.

"What?" He wonders as the door creeks open and Alec and Max's heads peek in before walking in. Jason growls lowly at them and I put my hand on his chest calming him.

"It's three in the afternoon. Alpha you need to make calls and figure out what's going on. And Luna you need to annoy Jason so we can have some laughs during these boring phone calls." Alec says taking in our looks. "Good job Jason." He says and I blush hiding my face in his chest.

Jason chuckles and holds me close kissing my forehead.

"Ha ha thanks." He says and rubs his eyes.

"Will be down in ten." I say as they chuckle and Max wiggles his eye brows at me.

"She volunteered you again." Max says as Jason stares at me.

"I know, she seems to do that a lot." He says and I giggle.

Everyone leaves as Jason goes and gets into the shower. I think but go with it before I change my mind. I open the door to our bathroom and he opens the curtain scaring me.

"Wanna join?" He wonders and I nod stripping my clothing as he watches.

"You heard me?" I wonder as he helps me in.

"One your my mate and I can smell you and sense you. And two my hearing is better since I'm a wolf babe." He says and I giggle.

"Hey?" I wonder and he stares at me with love in his eyes. "I'm a little sore." I say and his eyes widen before he kisses my cheek.