"ok just poof at the front of the house in a couple of minutes and i will drive us there" i told her "how long?" she asked "a couple of minutes" i heard her sigh down the phone "can you be more specific". she sure as hell loves to be on time "umm 3 minutes" "ok see you in 3 minutes" and then she hung up.

"beep beep boop beep" i decided to save her number onto my phone just incase i need her again. i walked downstairs and into the kitchen "so why did you need addilyns number?" carly asked "i just wanted to talk to her about creating the pack, officialy i never got to talk to her about it so i may aswell get it over and done with" she just nodded and continued drinking her coffee.

"babe do you want me to come with?" mars asked "no i should be fine actually she will be showing up any second so better head out. phone me when your heading to the beach" i said bye to everyone and headed outside. when i got outside i saw addilyn standing there staring out into the front yard "well hello miss blackwood what a surprise to see you here" addilyn turned around and smiled "yeah we should stop sounding this formal it makes us sound like we're doing this wierd roleplay" i scrunched up my nose and shook my head a little.

"well if you put it that way it sounds nasty" i said while walking down the stairs over to my car. we got into my car and i started the engine "i hope this lukes diner is good" she said while getting her seatbelt on. "yeah, were not going to a diner its something that i think will be a bit better but we cant drive there. so im going to drive the car to the edge of the trees, shift and then you'll climb onto my back and ill take you there".

she looked like she didnt have much confidence in me "just trust me i havent told anyone about it not even mars. really early this morning lexie came to my window" i told her "whos lexie" she asked "lexie is my wolf but left to go back to the moon godess to help with things and she showed me this cave with some really amazing books and other stuff more stuff than you have" i said rather quickly.

"no one has more books than me" she said "well soon youll be taking that back.

"oh my god this place does have more books than ive ever owned" she walked around the shelfs in the cave quickly skimming over the titles and bottles. "she said that the moon godess's brother um the devil of the supernatural world has changed something and its jeapordized everything. and ten she brought me here. lexie couldnt tell me anything else but i thought you know a lot about shit like this so i".

sge cut me off and quickly lifted some books to show the table "you cant tell anyone about this place, it stays between us ok if someon came from the underworld and found this place everything could go to hell almost literally. her brother is bad news" she said flipping through some other books. "bad breakup" she looked up from the book really confused "what?" i just shook my head "nothing, so i can tell no one but mars" she shook her head.

"not even mars, absoulutley no one" she said "how do i not know you arent from the underworld?" i asked while crossing my arms "well i know people who have known me for my whole life that can back me up" thats not much proof "youve only been alive for what 16, 17 years you could have came here when i was born" i said sitting down on one of the wooden seats.

"wrong try 117" i think my eyes almost popped out of my sockets "witches can postpone their aging for as long as they want. i thought you read the books i gave you" she asked keeping her eyes glued to the paper "um.. i guess i forgot" i said.

"so who do you know that can back you up and prove that your not from the underworld" she stopped looking at the paper and then glanced at me. "um well.. i havent tried to kill you yet have i, plus my magic works in here" she said.